Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
My goal here was to push myself to go as fast as possible. Start to finish it took approx. 2.5 hours, which is definitely a record for me. Contrary to my usual practice, I painted the integral base; when I do get around to doing a proper base, I will likely integrate it into the display. C&C welcome.
my second dragon for the month. I didn't put a huge amount of work into this one. one of my goals was to see how well the contrast paints would work to bring out the basic shading and normal tone for the dragon hide rather than having to hand paint all the scaling. It didn't work too badly. I did wind up having to do some significant highlighting and I had to do some additional shading work on the underbelly but overall the effect was pretty good for the time spent. I probably should have done more with the wings but I just didn't have any inspiration for them. the sections were pretty small and very flat. I might go back and do something but for now just blue is where this young guy is.
I did find the base to be pretty cool. Hope you like him
Who's Online 30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)
- Cranky Dog
- Knight of the Dinner Table
- Grumpy Cave Bear
- Green Eyed Monster
- Mad Jack