• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pinkymadigan
      Hey, don't normally do WIPs, so forgive me if I skip steps, but I started working on my gazebo from Bones 4.

Built up a cork base and mounted on some basswood (slightly harder than balsa):

I'm going to be using this as blocking terrain in Kings of War, so I don't really need any interior functionality.

I got a Rivendell vibe from this, so I'm going to load it up with some greenery. First step is covering the rock parts with a gritty paste:

Just left the steps exposed and some edges.
    • By Ooook
      What's better to start my KS Bones topic than Mr. Bones himself ?

(bigger pics on my blog : click the pic to go there)
    • By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family, as I already wrote in the WIP thread I just wanted an Aasimar but don't wanna buy one, so I decided to make my own converting the bones version of the Ghoul Queen and the Angel of Shadows.

And this is the outcome:  Hi-res picture

I really like how she came out, I really hope you'll like her too!
      Every c&c and advice is super welcome :)
      Thank you for watching!
    • By stormbreach
      Hi all.  I may have finished this guy in record time.  I am trying this new thing where when I want to stop and get up from my desk... I don't .  This is a bugbear that I just primed with a couple others even though I didn't really have any strong feelings about him.  But as I started working on him I started to get more excited, which is something that's been happening to me more now.  I just start a mini to get more stuff painted and end up liking the job.  I have started to put more effort into highlighting because I got a nudge here on the forums and I am so glad I did.  I really like the work I did on his armour, bringing the scales up to a brighter orange and ticking the edges with silver to make it look like the orange was paint wearing off.  In person he really glitters with that silver, something that didn't quite come across in the picture.  I like the highlighting I did with his skin and loincloth and also the silver rivets on the arm and shin guards.  I hope you all like him too!

• By JudgeSamson
      Here's the bones Cave Troll!  I painted some of the pustules red with white-heads on them...very gross and troll-ey.  :)

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 246 Guests (See full list)