Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Two more members of my hill giant tribe, obviously the one on the left is the original. The one on the right has a totally seamless hair piece (!) and obviously a modified club based on one stolen from another giant. He also has a slightly more upright stance which required an extension of his furs and was probably more trouble than the effect is worth, to be honest.
This came up after I pledged for the new EC3D campaign. It looks interesting thou I'm not sure how comfortable it is or since when I use a dropper bottle, I use the standard Vallejo-Reaper-Army Painter-whoever bottle style. Squeezing the body vs the tip. Granted you can't squeeze GW bottles. I may or may not back this one just for curiosity sake.
This is one of my armies that I’m working on for Dragon rampant. Sadly there are not many pictures to post of it right now since I don’t have many models, yet. But a large portion of it will be made up of Reaper overlords units with a couple of minis from others brands thrown in.
The first one! This is an Overlords Onyx phalanx by Reaper minis. I needed to compare sizes with my hero before getting a full force so I sadly only have one currently.
The other unit currently being worked on is a Wizkids Nolzurs triceratops that I am converting into a cavalry mount. I am using milliputt for the harness, and am planing to use paper clips to make the reins. I’m wanting to make it barded like a warhorse but I’m unsure on how to do it. Any suggestions?
I hope to get my rider in here soon so I can start working on that part of the conversion.
Thankyou for looking!
This was my 2019 ReaperCon Open category entry. I took Shaelin, a female bard and converted her to a vampire hunter. I am very happy with how she turned out as these were the most intensive conversions that I have done before.
Changes that I made:
Removed hawk on shoulder
Swapped lute for a crossbow
Removed hood on cloak
Added fur to cloak
Swapped sword for crossbow bolt
Changed cloak clasps
Added overlap and buttons to tunic
This was created at Reapercon 2018 at the bones conversion class.
removed the rider and the saddle, added the mystery wings.
it went through 2 rounds of greenstuffing and re-texturing.
only to end up here. painted between Christmas and New years.
I still have issues with the wings, which a mostly drybrushed. Ah well.
Who's Online 24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)