• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nameless
      Third unit for my Swampstalkers (Kings of War army). I've used nurglings from GW, and they will be my Swamp Fangs 

• By Nameless
      Second unit for my Kings of War army, Swampstalkers.
      These GW Dire Wolves will be my Swamp Hounds 

• By Loim
      A kid who works for me plays 40K, and was showing me a color scheme he liked. I asked if I could give i a shot on one of his minis, so he gave me this one to paint up. I tried to get a decent result while doing it as fast as possible. Counting priming and sealing I think this is about 2 hours and some change. I did a zenithal prime with Stynylrez, and all colors are RMS with the exception of Nuln Oil and Seraphim Sepia. 

• By Shadespyre
      Two more members of my hill giant tribe, obviously the one on the left is the original. The one on the right has a totally seamless hair piece (!) and obviously a modified club based on one stolen from another giant. He also has a slightly more upright stance which required an extension of his furs and was probably more trouble than the effect is worth, to be honest.

• By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/droptop/droptop-by-drtabletop?ref=thanks-recommendations

This came up after I pledged for the new EC3D campaign. It looks interesting thou I'm not sure how comfortable it is or since when I use a dropper bottle, I use the standard Vallejo-Reaper-Army Painter-whoever bottle style. Squeezing the body vs the tip. Granted you can't squeeze GW bottles. I may or may not back this one just for curiosity sake.
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)