• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shadespyre
      Two more members of my hill giant tribe, obviously the one on the left is the original. The one on the right has a totally seamless hair piece (!) and obviously a modified club based on one stolen from another giant. He also has a slightly more upright stance which required an extension of his furs and was probably more trouble than the effect is worth, to be honest.

• By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/droptop/droptop-by-drtabletop?ref=thanks-recommendations

This came up after I pledged for the new EC3D campaign. It looks interesting thou I'm not sure how comfortable it is or since when I use a dropper bottle, I use the standard Vallejo-Reaper-Army Painter-whoever bottle style. Squeezing the body vs the tip. Granted you can't squeeze GW bottles. I may or may not back this one just for curiosity sake.
    • By Standifer
      This is one of my armies that I’m working on for Dragon rampant. Sadly there are not many pictures to post of it right now since I don’t have many models, yet. But a large portion of it will be made up of Reaper overlords units with a couple of minis from others brands thrown in. 
      The first one! This is an Overlords Onyx phalanx by Reaper minis. I needed to compare sizes with my hero before getting a full force so I sadly only have one currently.

The other unit currently being worked on is a Wizkids Nolzurs triceratops that I am converting into a cavalry mount. I am using milliputt for the harness, and am planing to use paper clips to make the reins. I’m wanting to make it barded like a warhorse but I’m unsure on how to do it. Any suggestions?
      I hope to get my rider in here soon so I can start working on that part of the conversion.
      Thankyou for looking!

• By SGHawkins09
      This was my 2019 ReaperCon Open category entry. I took Shaelin, a female bard and converted her to a vampire hunter. I am very happy with how she turned out as these were the most intensive conversions that I have done before.

Changes that I made:
      Removed hawk on shoulder
      Swapped lute for a crossbow
      Added hat
      Removed hood on cloak
      Added fur to cloak
      Swapped sword for crossbow bolt
      Changed cloak clasps
      Added overlap and buttons to tunic
      Added sleeves

• By Evilhalfling
      This was created at Reapercon 2018 at the bones conversion class. 
      removed the rider and the saddle, added the mystery wings. 
      it went through 2 rounds of greenstuffing and re-texturing.  
      only to end up here.  painted between Christmas and New years. 
      I still have issues with the wings, which a mostly drybrushed. Ah well. 

• Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)