Kuro Cleanbrush

77553: Crusader Ardent

Wow! It's seeing works like this that remind me just how far I have to go.  Great work.  Love the blues and the OSL really takes the piece up a notch.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Silvervane said:

Wow! It's seeing works like this that remind me just how far I have to go.  Great work.  Love the blues and the OSL really takes the piece up a notch.

I wouldn't say that; your work is fantastic, and I am always super impressed by your vibrant colors and awesome blends!  You inspire me too!  ::):

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a bust from El Greco: Deus Vult / Militi Christi.

I painted him as a Knight Hospitaller.
      Learned a lot on the way.
      There are a few white specks in the pics, I was taking them outside and this is actually not there.
      Also there is more depth than the pics show, some shadows are washed out by the camera.

WIP here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/85635-deus-vult-militi-christi-bust-by-glitterwolf/

This one is going to be shipped off as a present to a certain person.
      It will be a surprise and I wonder how it will be received.

Here he is.

• By Unit04
      The rest of my Kickstarter for AEG's Thunderstone Quest came in.  This was for an expansion that changed the player count from 2-4 to 1-6 as well as adding a cooperative mode.  I'm not sure I'd want to play this game at 6 players unless it is cooperative because there is a lot of downtime when its not your turn.  In cooperative mode, it seems that everyone goes at the same time, so that probably reduces down time.  

I didn't realize it at the time, but the expansion ALSO comes with two minis (6 were included in the base game so it wasn't strictly necessary).  I also didn't realize that the monk had a mark on her forehead that I THINK is intentional (these aren't the best minis, as you can see from the crease down her back).  I would have painted her a lighter skin tone so the mark would stand out better if I realized that earlier.  I chose green for her since a nice yellow/orange color was already taken by one of the other minis I painted for this game and I wanted unique player colors.  Likewise, I chose white for the crusader because all the good colors were taken and I could see him as a paladin type.  

Hopefully I don't get any more minis for this game because I'm running out of unique player colors.  

• By Glitterwolf
      Time to paint another bust.
      This one is from El Greco 1:12th scale and comes in a nice tin.

A depiction of a seasoned Crusader.
      I will paint him as a Knight Hospitaller instead of the often seen Knight Templars.

This means mine will have a Black Cape, A Red Surcoat and a White Cross.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Defend the faith!

For the cause,
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Join the Crusade!

Donations accepted,
      Kev!
  • Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 103 Guests (See full list)