• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      The Whispering Tyrant from the second Bones kickstarter. This is an officially licensed Pathfinder miniature. So I guess it is some sort of evil adversary in some adventure or other in that game.
      For me, this is Loki. I expect you see why. To make the model even more similar to the trickster god, I cut off the central helment-thing and carved the helmet round. Which took me whole tens of seconds! Bones material is really easy to cut and convert. I will miss this aspect with the Bones Black minis.
      On this mini I have tried out some new colorshift paints from Green Stuff World and a flip paint (which is supposed to get the same effect) from Instar.
      I probably did not do it right, as I don't think it has much of a colorshifting effect (there is a slight effect, though). The instructions say to use a gloss black undercoat and many, many thin layers to get the effect.
      I did not do that. On a brown basecoat I used GSW Mystic Gold colorshift, and Instar Green Gold Flip, with GSW Tropical Green at the tips and edges. and I just glooped it on! Two or three thick coats of each paint is used here. So next time, maybe I should try actually following the instructions...
      Anyhow, this model will make a good leader for my undead legions, or even a C'Tan for the Necrons.

89031 Whispering Tyrant
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      Bonesium PVC
      40mm round lipped base

• By boldfont
      Tips? What do I paint next from bones 4?

• By 3vil3lvis
      Submitted for your approval Pathfinder Gargantuan Green Dragon painted as a Blue Dragon and Pathfinder Gargantuan Red Dragon painted as a Hellfire Wyrm.

• By ChaoticBlues
      About
        The Origins of the Lost Lands
      For almost 20 years, glimpses into the world of the Lost Lands have been revealed in the publications of Frog God Games and Necromancer Games. The Lost Lands contain locations now legendary in the annals of roleplaying, from the depths of the massive dungeons of Rappan Athuk, to the city of Bard’s Gate, the Desolation of Tsar, the Blight, the demon-tainted Sundered Lands, the chaotic tumult of the Borderland Provinces, and the fabled Northlands. These publications offered hints of the sweeping scope, deep history, and epic grandeur of the Lost Lands.  But only hints.
      For well over a decade, a Lost Lands campaign world has been our customers' most requested project...
      ...and the time of the Lost Lands has now arrived!
      The Primary Reward
      Over 42 years in the making, this is the definitive guide to the world of the Lost Lands!
      This massive volume includes the history of the Lost Lands, a wealth of detailed maps, cultural information about its nations and peoples, and a huge gazetteer containing descriptions of the world's countries, cities, waterways and geography. For the first time, readers can explore the length and breadth of the great continent of Akados, including regions never before described, and far Libynos, home of the Desert Kingdoms and many ancient cultures alien to the folk of Akados.
      The book weighs in at approximately 700 pages in full color, with maps by award-winning cartographers and beautiful, original artwork to place you directly into the world itself in all its glory and terror.
      Entirely system-neutral, the guide can be used with any game system you choose.
      The Lost Lands are the setting for a tremendous array of over 150 individual adventures and sourcebooks already published by Frog God Games and Necromancer Games, many providing statistics in multiple game systems. All of this material is available to provide an almost inexhaustible resource of ready-made adventures and epic quests! Future Frog God Games products set in the Lost Lands will be built into the ever-growing canon finally revealed in this volume.
      About 4000 example pages of Lost Lands Adventures Pictured Above A small sample of some of these already-existing adventures include Rappan Athuk, Sword of Air, Slumbering Tsar, Bard's Gate, Necropolis, Cyclopean Deeps, The Borderland Provinces, The Blight, and Cults of the Sundered Kingdoms.
      Authors of adventures which have, over two decades, explored the Lost Lands include Clark Peterson, Ed Greenwood, Bill Webb, Gary Gygax, Matt Finch, Jim Ward, Morten Braten, Jeff Harkness, John Stater, Bill Kenower, Nate Paul, Dennis Sustare, and Alex Kammer.
      The authors of the guide to the Lost Lands include Bill Webb, Greg Vaughan, Matt Finch, Vicki Potter, Pat Lawinger, Anthony Pryor, Rhiannon Louve, Mark Greenberg, Ken Spencer, Casey Christofferson, and Thom Wilson.
      Shipping
      International shipping on a book this size may be quite expensive. If you are a non-US customer, please read the shipping information below. We anticipate shipping to be $80 to $100 for most countries, and could even be more. Shipping for the tapestries (and only the tapestries) is calculated into their price for Canada, the UK, the EU, and Australia. 
      The Lost Lands
    • By Smokestack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adammeyers/ultimate-spheres-of-power-the-complete-system-path/comments

About
      This project combines and updates the 5-Star, seal-of-approval Spheres of Power magic system into a single 400+ page volume!
      Spheres of Power was a new magic system released in 2014 and made for Pathfinder and other D20 systems. With its incredible flexibility and easy-to-use talent-based magic system, Spheres of Power quickly became a top-reviewed magic system and our top-selling product, and thanks to the generosity of patreon has been greatly expanded with the publication of over 20 handbooks of new and expanded content.
      Now it's time to take all the lessons we learned, all the adjustments that have been made, and create the final, authoritative version of Spheres of Power, combining everything the system has become into a single, ultimate edition!
       Ultimate Spheres of Power combines content from over 20 handbooks, including Spheres of Power, Expanded Options, Items of Power, The Temestarian's Handbook, The Telekinetic's Handbook, The Geomancer's Handbook, The Enhancer's Handbook, The Diviner's Handbook, The Abjurer's Handbook, The Auspician's Handbook, The Battlemage's Handbook, The Chronomancer's Handbook, The Conjurer's Handbook, The Creator's Handbook, The Destroyer's Handbook, The Illuminator's Handbook, The Mentalist's Handbook, The Necromancer's Handbook, The Nyctomancer's Handbook, The Shapeshifter's Handbook, The Trickster's Handbook, The Vivomancer's Handbook, and more into an updated, streamlined, and multi-faceted volume of amazing magic!
      Spheres of Power is an alternate magic system that completely breaks away from the old, vancian system of magic-use and instead presents players and GMs with the tools they need to forge magic and magic-users into whatever image they desire. Instead of being forced to adapt a concept to the system's spell lists and classes, Spheres of Power uses a tradition system for customizing the how's and why's of magic, as well as a talent-based system for building a caster's magic abilities.
      With Spheres of Power, you gain the freedom to break from the traditional molds of fantasy D20 and create virtually any form of world, setting, or caster, including from the Cosmere to Final Fantasy to RWBY and beyond.
      For more information, check out our video above, as well as noted reviewer Endzeitgeist's take on the original book! 
       Every backer will also be listed in the book as a supporter who helped make this book a reality!
        Stretch Goals are special bonuses that are unlocked as the project gains more funding. This could include the funding of additional product lines to be made available as add-ons, additional content for the book, new artwork, and more.
      Both the distribution of PDFs as well as the printing of the hard and softcover books will be done through DrivethruRPG's Print-on-Demand service. Not only does this allow us to do a limited print run, but also allows us to handle fulfillment outside North America with general ease.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 219 Guests (See full list)