Sign in to follow this  
paintybeard

Heresy Miniatures Trenchcoat gang. (Picture heavy)

They look ready to take on the other Hive Gangs....BEAUTIFULLY painted Hooligans. VERY WELL DONE!

I am surprised the G.W. Lawyers didn't jump on Heresy. These are clone-like copies of one of the Necromunda Gangs right down to the sun glasses.

Edited by malefactus
  • Thanks 1

On 09/03/2018 at 3:18 PM, malefactus said:

They look ready to take on the other Hive Gangs....BEAUTIFULLY painted Hooligans. VERY WELL DONE!

I am surprised the G.W. Lawyers didn't jump on Heresy. These are clone-like copies of one of the Necromunda Gangs right down to the sun glasses.

Andy Foster who runs Heresy is ex GW. That may help him. 

They are great looking models with a great paint scheme. 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      Andy over at Heresy Miniatures has done something I thought he’d never do. Launch a second production run of his infamous dragon. 
      Link to the Live Kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresyminiatures/the-heresy-miniatures-dragon-production-wave-ii/description

-

I know there’s at least a couple of us here who have this dragon from it’s original production run. Haven’t attempted to assemble mine yet. It’s a huge beast of a model and is definitely for experienced hobbyists.

I wish Andy all the best for his kickstarter but I am very concerned he’s going back into production on this. The original run nearly ruined him and his company, it’s a long story, and it took years for him to get everyone their dragons.
      The price for the dragon has gone up since then, substantially so. I really hope he has the financial end of this worked out.

Its a great dragon though.

• By Edsterdoom
      And the last post here for today is a set of nasty looking Maggotmen by Heresy Miniatures. These will form part of my Dragon Rampant army at some point, similar to Ghouls they feast upon the corpses of their victims. 

A simple painting scheme was used and the models were left gloss to give them a wet look. 

Thanks for looking and as always comments welcome. 
    • By Edsterdoom
      Here is a selection for three heroes for use in Frostgrave or other such games. 

I really like like the sculpts, and think I have done a reasonable job on the painting. 

Thanks for looking as always comments welcome. 
    • By Edsterdoom
      On top of painting my Zombiecide models. I have started to paint a numbers of Heresy Miniatures models. I have based five models and undercoated them and the first has a few coats of paints on him. 

as always comment welcome. 

• By Bathory
      This was a speed paint I did in an attempt to paint faster and not overthink my miniatures.
      I had painted fhe base previously.
      Boris took and hour, my NMM attempt took 40 more minutes.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)