• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Grim
      Hello!  I recently had my first in-person game in a year and a half, and started getting the yen to paint my vast hoard of unpainted Bones.  Having painted a few, I thought of the Forums, and thought - well, I should post them here!  I always love to search for other people's paint jobs, perhaps they may want to look at mine.
      I did, incidentally, participate in Bones V, but I messed up my pledge (I thought I closed it in like October, but apparently didn't,) but it's not like I didn't have enough from II and III.  Anyway, this is a sculpt I marked down as "I really want to paint this," -- Olivia.  For some reason the look on her face just appealed to me.  I generally start off with Brown Liner on my Bones, and in this case that was probably a mistake - since I wanted her to be dressed in a de-saturated yellow robe I never quite got rid of the brown.  Ah well.  I also tried to make the vial she was holding half-full and look like glass... I think I succeeded but I'd love to know your thoughts.
      Comments, Criticisms, and advice most welcome!

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

Coral Golem from the "Titans Of The Tide" pack in Bones 3.

It was quite tricky trying to determine many of the details on this mini but I got there in the end . Some of them, like the little fish & the sea cucumber were a pleasant surprise!

There are areas of UV paint on this mini but I'm afraid I can't get very good pics showing it but the following will give some Idea. If anyone knows how to take a successful pic in low light using a UV lamp, pls let me know & I'll give it a go & post pics.

Thanks for looking!

• By golldan
      Wanted to use all (most) the colors on my wet palette before I cleaned it... and decided to tackle the Patchwork Gang.

• By golldan
      With the tubes carrying fluid, it gave me a reason to try my new colorshift paint from TurboDork that someone on the boards recommended. Seems to work well. It is only a small area, but maybe you can tell in the pics. (3D Glasses is the color).

• By Evilhalfling
      trying for some texture on this one. 
      then went for a flowered shirt, but it looks like a print on a t-shirt. 
      Now I kinda want to sculpt a watch on him. perhaps he is from a modern Martial art campaign.