Sign in to follow this  
Unit04

Adrenaline

Adrenaline is a board game made to simulate a first person shooter, sort of.  From left to right we have Dozer, Sprog (he's from Texas), Violet, :D-Struct-Or, and Banshee.  I still need to put some sealer on, but I wanted to take pictures before that. 

I'm not too happy with how :D-Struct-Or came out.  He's a case of, stop before you aren't happy with the final product.  However because I did him first, I was more sparing with the others and I think they came out ok.  Good enough to look nice on the table top.  

Thematic paint used (left to right):  Military Grey, Alien Ooze, Witchcraft Purple, Beacon Yellow, Maggot White (its hard to be thematic with an alien octopus woman)

Bonus Thematic Paint:  Violet's hair is MSP SAMPLE PINK, which I hate using because there is a limited supply, but it always wants to be used.  I'm torn!

2018-03-14 12.04.09.jpg

2018-03-14 12.05.27.jpg

• Like 17

Nice bunch!

Paint is meant to paint with, even when it is a rare sample.

I use my samples as well.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dan d'Lyon
      Well, looks like Hasbro is doing their own version of a kickstarter for a new release of one of the all-time classics.  I don't know if their site for the crowdfunding would be considered as a commercial site, but I'm sure it will be easy enough to find.  I'm in!
    • By Unit04
      Adrenaline is a fast paced* board game emulating a first person shooter**.  You go around picking up weapons and ammo and firing them at your opponents.  A neat aspect of the game is that, the more someone dies, the less they are worth, so there is more incentive to go after the people who die less.  Also, the more injuries you take, the more you can do, hence the name.  

The expansion for Adrenaline (called a DLC to say on theme) adds another mini, character specific weapons, increases the player count and adds team play options. 

Echo, the new figure for the DLC.  

Echo with the core game targets co-workers -

*It is actually more of an slow paced, resource management game, where your resources are different types of ammo.
      **Yes it can't ACTUALLY be a first person shooter since you aren't viewing the board game from the mini's perspective, but you get the idea.  

• By Mckenna35
      Found this and thought I'd pass on:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/highnoongame/high-noon-a-wild-west-combat-tactical-board-game/description

FYI the game components graphic near the top show what you get if you go "all in" NOT what's in a standard box.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archonstudio/wolfenstein-the-board-game?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story

• By SparrowMarie
      We bought Stuffed Fables about a year and a half ago to play with our nieces. I have had good intentions of painting it but have yet to get around to it. I'm starting this so maybe I'll get motivated to actually do it. I have until the week after Christmas to have it done.

There are 6 Stuffies (heroes), 3 types of enemies (4 of each type), and 5 bosses. (Spoiled for large photos)

First the Stuffies:

Next the enemies:

Finally the bosses:

I have not primed or prepped these in anyway, this is straight out of the box. I do not currently have art to go off of for the bosses and regular enemies because I did not want to spoil the game as we've not fought some of the bosses. I will look up art as best as I can and post it as I find it. 
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)