Glitterwolf

Dark Age Dragyri and Bombshell Raptor Hatchling by Glitterwolf

The Big & Little Guys turned out SPLENDIDLY. The photos with the scenic background are WONDERFULVERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, malefactus said:

The Big & Little Guys turned out SPLENDIDLY. The photos with the scenic background are WONDERFULVERY WELL DONE!

Thx Al!

And thanks again for sending him to me!

He feels right at home in the jungle and he is very fond of his new pet!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tumalis said:

The little raptor us really cool :D

Thx, he is from Bombshell Miniatures, I have more of them.

I'm using them for my Lost World Project.

2 minutes ago, KruleBear said:

Looks nice Glitterwolf. He really rminds me of Ephialtes from 300.

Thank you.

Maybe it is because of his skintone and his stance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VolksFest said:

Awesome mini and a perfect addition to your world!!

Thank you!

I appreciate it!

• Like 1

This guy looks awesome!  Very cool! 

Will this project ever end? ... hope not ::D: I love seeing the new pieces you add! 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

This guy looks awesome!  Very cool! 

Will this project ever end? ... hope not ::D: I love seeing the new pieces you add! 

Thank you!

I'm happy you're following the project.

It is a long term project, of course I have several other projects going on as well.

So there will be a lot of painted stuff coming.

Live to Paint, Paint to Live...

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This little guy was a freebie from Bombshell Miniatures given out at Reapercon 2019. He is also available on their website.  I put him on a jungle base from Microarts.  Tried for some dark blue/grey coloration, wasn't happy with it, tried some green washes, but he kept turning blue again. Brushed a little green metallic on and he turned silver, did the green wash again with a different brand.  Decided I had messed around with it long enough. 

In the background is a 3-d printed stone bridge my husband made for me. Tabletop drybrush in shades of brown over a black base coat. 

• By Rigel
      Now these are some absolutely fantastic sculpts. The bloodthirsty fanaticism really shows in every line and detail. 02681, Abram Duskwalker, is the perfect Solomon Kane / Witchfinder Pursuivant / Inquisitor-general / Puritan regicide sculpt. Toned down his sword a bit; the brass knuckles seemed a bit much (though perhaps I have run into another "Tiffany paradox" here; I'm not a weapons historian). Lots of detail, all delightfully accessible and easy to paint.

Mira the Inquisitor, from Bombshell's Babes line, is every bit his counterpart. Decided to go with a red color scheme, which confers the added side-benefit of making her a Jacobean-era Carmen Sandiego. 

But we all know what you came here for: Hammer horror-style ACTION SHOTS!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

This was among the stuff from ReaperCon...

Kev!
    • By Rigel
      "If ever you chance to go to the woods
      Be sure that you go by day,
      Or the Spindly Man with his long thin arms
      Will spindle you clean away."

Scarecrows. The purpose is to inspire fear. For crows, the idea is that it looks like a human. 
      For people, the issue is that it doesn't quite. 

Gauntfield is a truly horrific sculpt. For one, scale creep aside, he's very tall. Over eight foot in scale, if I were to judge. For another, his hands are way too big, coming down to knee level. And those hands are clutching a sack full of bones. That's a red flag. Oh, and he's a reanimated skeleton with a jack-o-lantern sack mask. That sadistic grin! the flapping tatters! The sculptor is very like Gauntfield himself, in that they are both...

...outstanding in their field.

"When it comes to SURPRISES in the moonlit night..."

A Bombshell promotion netted me this Autumn the Scarecrone. Less overtly skeletal, but still a construct of cloth and straw given malign, shambling life and carrying a sickle. Tatterdemalion, rag-tag, hobbledehoy. 

The crow on her hat is a nice touch.

Her paint job and color scheme are loosely inspired by Sally from "NIghtmare Before Christmas."

Bonus: Bombshell's Pumpkin Pal!

• Who's Online   23 Members, 3 Anonymous, 387 Guests (See full list)