• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family, wanna share with you my last mini painted (I'm so lazy in this time of the year...).
      I have two figure of Luwin, so I decided to paint it again, this time in more natural colors. 
      It took me a good 10 hours to place the OSL, as he is plenty of details and it was no easy to figure out where to place the shadows, but anyway I'm pretty happy of the result :)

Hope you'll like him too. As always every C&C is more than welcome, help me see what I can't see :)
      Thanks for watching
    • By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family, wanna show you my last work: Sister Hazel.
      Was aiming to a realistic look,  she came out cartoonish  (as always)...
      Had some problems painting the bottles and had to paint it twice cause at first I've inverted the shadows and it looked like Windows XP desktop image -.-
      Still no good, but at least it look like bottles  Same problem with the googles.
      I'm happy with the blood splat and the dirty look, that's probably the only part I'm happy with.
      Anyway:

Every advise is suuuuper welcome (please!)
    • By Maledrakh
      Mat and Pat of the City Guard. Or whatever Reaper calls these minis. So far the only names I have for them is Bones 4 Core set #14 and #15.
      STOP PRESS: Upon actually checking the internets, it seems that they are already available cast in metal, and called "City Guard (2)". A no brainer, really. They are quite obviously just that.

I think I should have done the edging on the lower parts of the tabards differently, the blacklining did not turn out well at all. Looks better unmagnified IRL though.

'Alt raht there Guv'ner. You're not gettin' in 'ere dressed like that!

B4Core #14 and #15 City Guard
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm round lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future

• By 72moonglum
      So I have finally painted my first Bones Black figures, Juliana the Herbalist and it really was a very nice experience, far better than painting the normal Bones white squishy material. The detail is far crisper and cleaner and this figure was just really nice, not really a warrior or adventurer running around with sword or staff, just hanging out in her garden.  Those two little balls on her sides I thought originally were hedgehogs, but I think they must have just been pine cones.
      Anyway, enjoy!
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 273 Guests (See full list)