KruleBear

77059 Orc Berserket 2 handed sword Bones

I like your choice of skin tone for the orc!  I will have to keep this in mind as I work on orcs in the future. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Very cool!

What did you use for the skin?

I was afraid someone would ask me that....I couldn't find my note sheet which is apparrently a message to clean my hobby room. 

4 hours ago, Coydt said:

I like your choice of skin tone for the orc!  I will have to keep this in mind as I work on orcs in the future. 

3 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Nice, and so good to see a not-green Orc.

I like the color too and When I got into this hobby in the early '80's orcs and goblins were not all green. 

Now to find the recipe for the rest of the Tre Manor orcs.

Thanks for the responses Paintybeard, Coydt, and Glitterwolf. 

• Haha 1

I like this yellow ocher / brown color scheme and I am definitely going to , erm, borrow it for some of my orcs, when it is their turn on the painting table

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rogue1138 said:

I like this yellow ocher / brown color scheme and I am definitely going to , erm, borrow it for some of my orcs, when it is their turn on the painting table

Lol. Steal away. Once I get back from Adepticon i will try to find the recipe I used and post it. 

Thanks for the commrnts Rogue and Chaoswolf. 

So I realize I promised to list the recipe some time back....well I haven't been able to find it in my mass of hobby mess. BUT here is the wip where I started painting it and it shows how ugly the skin was at the start. http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/showthread.php?50056-KruleBear-s-WIP-WIP&p=817076&viewfull=1#post817076

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now