Darsc Zacal

Wilderness Encounters by Bears Head Miniatures.

On 3/28/2018 at 2:21 AM, kodiakbear said:

Oh my he did,  and it is the next stretch goal.

Concept art for the Highland Minotaur.

Wow, he's amazing.  I love unusual Minotaurs like that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Not that I want to, but I'm going to have to pass on backing.

I would have, but it would have ended before money got on my credit card, and would have been declined. 

Those minotaurs were rather tempting, but this weekend it takes three or even four days for money to get from bank to credit card (due to the stat Friday) 

That’s a good point I’ll keep in mind for next time. Avoid finishing over a bank holiday.

20 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I would have, but it would have ended before money got on my credit card, and would have been declined. 

Those minotaurs were rather tempting, but this weekend it takes three or even four days for money to get from bank to credit card (due to the stat Friday) 

That’s a good point I’ll keep in mind for next time. Avoid finishing over a bank holiday

Edited by PhilH
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PhilH said:

That’s a good point I’ll keep in mind for next time. Avoid finishing over a bank holiday.

That’s a good point I’ll keep in mind for next time. Avoid finishing over a bank holiday

Part of the problem for me is that payday is Thursday, and I still haven't called my bank to have my pre-paid Mastercard renewed despite it having died end of last month...  I used to always use that one to get stuff because it's all of thirty seconds to transfer funds over.  Probably would help if I hadn't maxed out said regular credit card on hobbying supplies earlier this month ^_^;;

EDIT: I strongly suspect that shortly after they go live for retail I'll be picking up a few of the minotaurs and werewolves since I like them, and hubby definitely likes the werewolf ^_^

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 1