Pingo

Hasslefree's HFA181 "Big Charles" As A Vampire

Good stuff. If Heidmarch was a Ventrue, it's good you have a Brujah, too. Some nice blue-collar organization to balance the blue-blooded governance.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sanael said:

Good stuff. If Heidmarch was a Ventrue, it's good you have a Brujah, too. Some nice blue-collar organization to balance the blue-blooded governance.

(Actually she was Toreador, but the joke was too lame good to pass up.)

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      To protect any unsuspecting, innocent children from Harmful Subject Matter, the bared mammarial gland look-alike is hidden behind the links:

Nearly Naked Model 1

Nearly Naked Model 2

Nearly Naked Model 3

Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Another win for female body armour protecting just the important bits! Or bit in this case. The right mammary and shoulder being her only vunerable points?
      Dat a$$ tho! Might this mini by any chance be sculpted by Kev White? Why, yes. Yes it is. Kev certainly has a knack for sculpting sexy people. Single nipple and all.

77374 Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Kev White
      Bonesium PVC
      30mm round lipped base
    • By Pingo
      Well, I've gone and done it. I got a YouTube channel and have started making a series of videos on matters of paint and painting.

Okay, I say "series of videos" all grandly, but at the moment it's one video and a planned syllabus. But I have more planned!

This is pretty much my first video ever. I was helped a great deal by my family members who have more experience in this.

The first video is a paint comparison, looking at one of the new Liquitex Acrylic Gouache paints (Quinacridone Magenta, PR122) and considering its suitability for miniatures painting.

Enjoy!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwonRqv0Xgk

• By Adrift
      Terezinya was painted up to be a vampire character in my dnd game, the rest are fairly self explanatory. 

The translucent green Bones were given a coating of Grass Green India Ink and then had details highlighted out. They're retained their translucent quality while having better detail visibility. 

• By Inarah
      A little Easter Sunday painting for the game table.  These were from Bones1.      They are risen! They are risen! Tell it out with fearful voice. They have burst the darkest prison; Let the whole earth feel remorse. Death is risen; man will flee!   My photos are as bad as my verse, sorry.     
    • By Rigel
      Just a pair of rotty zombos I painted up in late 2014 or early 2015. I like them because of the period inspecificity: they work equally well as peasant fantasy zombies or pulp-era modern zombies.

The crouching one (Reggie?) looks particularly famished for braaaaaaaaaaiiiiiins. 

• Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 133 Guests (See full list)