Jay

Elder Thing

Oh, I love that one. The sculpt (I've been wanting to go after some of this miniatures for a while) and the shceme. You made it justice, I almost can hear something screaming Tekeli-li Tekeli-li on the background.... 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2018 at 1:29 AM, Inarah said:

Better watch out if the GM gets ahold of that. :)

LOL. She knows where my shelf is... maybe I'll have to hide it until after her campaign is over

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Who is this beastie about to eat? It looks hungry! 

Hopefully not my character! I can't remember if I'm the slowest in the party or not...

• Like 2

WAY more dynamic than MOST Elder Things I've seen in gaming scales! Most of them just stand there, like Wayne Barlowe's infamous illustration.

Wayne_Barlowe_Old_One.thumb.jpg.dcd4734abbcbb78d2a28e5bb83c3d19a.jpg Nice work, by the way.

And for them out of the know? Elder Things/Old Ones were sapient, and probably responsible for life on Earth in general, according to the story in which  they appear... and the few survivors appear to be scientists.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Hopefully not my character! I can't remember if I'm the slowest in the party or not...

It is okay if you are the slowest. Just make sure to tie your party member's shoes together :devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2