Adventurers - Barbarian and Wizard

Prex

A couple of adventurers I quickly painted for a pathfinder game I'm in. One player requested a barbarian figure with a big sword... and evey other one I had in the house uses an axe! So this guy made the cut by default. (I did remove a very bent axe from his other hand and that seemed to work out.) The other figure is more rogue-ike but matched the description of a young wizard another played was looking for.  The OSL is...ok but it's a technique I need to practice more. 

As always, comments and feedback are appreciated. :)

Adventurers.png

• Like 22

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Gantrell
      Coral Golem for my local paint club entry.
      I wanted to do something different, It seems the norm to paint everything in bright colors do I wanted to simulate all the coral being dead.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is s figure that I painted during a speed painting class at Reapercon a couple years ago. I decided to go  back and clean up a couple things that I think could have been a little better. I know that's not quite the idea of speed painting, but I brought him to my tabletop standard, so I'm happy with him now.

• By Darcstaar
      I already finished terrain for Q2.  I had started the Strumpet.  Categories I’m working on:
      Large Group: Townsfolk Strumpet
      Large Figure: Cave Spider
      Theme April Showers: Deep Dweller with an acrylic resin on part of the base to look wet.
      Pop Up: 3 townsfolk
      Pop Up: Gothic Ritual: Torture equipment with blood spatter.
      Seasonal: Petey for Deep Dish Pizza Day
      Heavy Mod: Tree of Despair victim: want to reposition head, ropes, spread legs, gouge out middle and sculpt intestines to look like his torturers eviscerated him.
    • By kazmania7
      Havn't done much painting this past month, mainly been doing spring cleaning which wore me out. but did manage to get this done in between naps, lol. Love and watched the way Anne Forster did hers on reaper pro tips (twitch) and had to paint it, of course even thou wish I could of copy her skin tone that just wouldn't be fair, so I did my own spin on it.

• By Grumpy Cave Bear
      More minis from my Shelf of Shame Long-Term, Partially-Completed Backlog:  A trio of kobolds from one of the Reaper Bones kickstarters! 

These are some of the tiniest minis I've painted.  Even so, it took about 2 long evenings to complete them.

I did lots of practice of NMM steel and gold.  I'm now of the opinion that NMM works better than metallics for small minis.

The clothing was originally red, but I found it was too close to the orange of the skin color and just blended together from about 2 feet away, so they got repainted to a color/tone that was more distinct.

I prefer that my kobolds be weird dog/lizard hybrid creatures, so they all got black noses.  It looks good on these!

That brings the total minis I've painted this year to 19! (With another one in the wings.)