I recently got in the latest "Heroines in Sensible Shoes" Kickstarter from Oathsworn Miniatures.  I decided to get started on them and take (yet another) break from my in progress Rising Sun minis.

5ab3c5493951c_heroineswip.thumb.jpg.628890e9bbbc28e75aacaaa40e8777b4.jpg

As \always, they were nice, clean casts with lots of detail, but nothing over-wrought...which makes sense for low-level adventurers!  They're such a joy to paint.

• Like 20

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Echoside_
      Hey gang, I'm taking a dive into Bust painting, starting with a bust I scored from The Ouroboros Miniatures' Exquis Kickstarter: Adriana.  I'm calling her Mrs. Jones just due to her striking resemblance to Jessica Jones from Marvel Comics; but I digress. 

Firstly it was mold line and flash removal followed by a bath.

I figured I would make this a project of several firsts.  I attempted a Z-Priming via rattle cans.  Yes, I know an airbrush is so much smoother, but I haven't the equipment or space for that yet.....yet.  I used the Citadel Chaos Black and the new Seer Grey rattle cans to a decent effect, or so I thought.

The Seer Grey made her a little grainy.  A very rough texture to work around/on I have found.  Maybe I didn't shake it enough, or maybe it was slightly to humid.  I"m unsure just yet.  

After this I called her done for the night.  I hope to try to work on her between 30 - 90 minutes a night until complete.  Crossing fingers!!

• By Rahz
      As my players are going to be floating around the Darklake in the Underdark for the next few sessions, after drawing it the first night, I thought about trying to build it instead.  We use the grid and my players floundered when we tried to do away with it so trying different ways to incorporate it into the build. 

Playing with wood texture.  My one cut was horrible and it ripped more than it cut. 

Used chipboard templates to guide the curved cuts. 

2 different grid options on the front and back.   Like the front but it’s a bit more confusing than just using the “nail holes”.  Will see how the middle goes. 

Thanks for looking. 
    • By Lidless Eye
      Next up to bat, a selection of the denizens of Dreadmere, from Reaper Miniatures: Bones 4

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's another set intended for Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago.  I tried to do up the Bloodstone Gnomes as Tribals, as one of the Tribal traits is Pygmy and their armor seemed that fantasy MesoAmericana

• By Lidless Eye
      Another themed set, Knights from Bones 4.

Mrs. Forscale is one of my favorites from the Core set.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)