I love the colors on the blacksmith! And the yeti-like one. I wouldn't have thought to do his fur in a light color but it really makes him pop!

Thanks I can't seem to get on with Army Painter paint apart from the Metallics so these are mainly Vallejo. I will base the smaller ones on coins as will use for Frostgrave. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bane Of Humanity
      I didnt do too much detail on these guys.  I was mostly just using up paint that I had mixed for my goblins.  Im not entirely a fan of these guys but I figured Id paint them up anyone for a Tundra themed campaign Im working on.

• By Evilhalfling
      I had the kids home from school unexpectedly yesterday: 
      Elder spawn had a friend over and we did come painting. 

got a pair of yeti out and I did wash and drybrush with mini-spawn  (5yrs) using craft brushes, reaper paint and a wet pallet.
      I painted eyesockets, and then gave her a toothpick for whites. 

I was helping Elderspawn with her Dungeons and Doggies figure and Minispawn just grabed a transparent ranger, I told her to paint it however, since I dont have a working system for transparents.  It makes a really good ghost now.  
      three more off my bones3 core set.

• By giyomuSan
      Sandy base for that guy

• By Chaoswolf
      I decided to paint this fella for Ladystorm's contest a couple months ago, and then promptly forgot about him until this past Saturday. So here's my semi-rushed, totally tabletop but still fun to paint Yeti chief.
      I was hoping to achieve that polar bear not-quite-white-but-sorta-yellowish-white look for him. I think it worked out alright, but I have an idea to try to improve upon it in the future.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 65 Guests (See full list)