Jump to content

Pingo

50189: Abraham Van Helsing, Vampire Hunter

Recommended Posts

He looks to be a FINE companion for your Huntress. There is a righteous determination about the Man. Your brushwork is OUTSTANDING once more. VERY WELL DONE!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great paintjob!

 

Of course he is being a speciesist!!

Leave the poor bloodsuckers alone!

They can't help that they need a special diet to survive!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2018 at 8:09 PM, malefactus said:

He looks to be a FINE companion for your Huntress. There is a righteous determination about the Man. Your brushwork is OUTSTANDING once more. VERY WELL DONE!

 

Thank you!

 

On 3/23/2018 at 3:22 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Great paintjob!

 

Of course he is being a speciesist!!

Leave the poor bloodsuckers alone!

They can't help that they need a special diet to survive!

 

I cannot help but think that you may have some slight bias in your observations.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pingo said:

 

Thank you!

 

 

I cannot help but think that you may have some slight bias in your observations.

I suspect the bias is due to the vampires giving Glitterwolf the cookies that are craved right when a wolf runs out of their regular stock... 

 

.. Or something. 

 

Either that or @Glitterwolf is a vampire that used an industrial sized bag of glitter to conceal their undead nature... 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×