LAST ONE FOR THE NIGHT I PROMISE. Sorry I had a bunch of stuff I hadn't taken any pics of in ages so I figured I'd dump them all on here. Thanks for any c&c is offered, you guys are great!

IMG_20180323_234550.jpg

IMG_20180323_234533.jpg

IMG_20180323_234625.jpg

• Like 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Talae
      All miniatures are in 28mm scale to realistic accuracy. Dinosaurs are scaled per paleontological reference. Dinosaur: 1944 is a cooperative strategy game about army men vs. prehistoric monsters. In it, you and up to 3 other players control brave soldiers in a World War II setting, struggling to save the entire world from the threat of a Mesozoic rebirth. It is in part a battle game, as you maneuver around the map and fight the enemy. It is in part tower defense, as you place ambushes to help take out or slow down the incoming fiends. Each hero has unique strengths and weaknesses – your victory depends both in mastering your own hero and cooperating with your friends.
      As the game progresses, you face more numerous foes and dinosaur bosses enter the field. Eventually you face the final boss – defeating her wins the game. Beware: if the dinosaurs devastate your base camp, you’ll be stranded on Kyuryu Jima, prey to the horrors therein.
      Click to Download Word Doc Version. Illustrated Rulebook Coming Soon!    

• By Neptune1999
      Matthias the Twisted was insanely fun to paint, he's definitely  one of my favorite undead models, and one of Bobby Jackson's more eerie characters. 
      Despite it being the bane to Castlevania fans everywhere, i took inspiration for the hunter from Simon off of the cover of the Castlevania 2 box art. What a game haha. Sorry for the pictures being a bit blurry, but C&C is surely appreciated. 

• By Mutilatedlips
      Working as a gibbering mouther for me. I wasn't impressed with the model when I originally saw pics online, but in person it is fantastic and very imposing on the table. 

Larger shot down the gullet

Size comparison. 

• By Maledrakh
      Yet another of my entries in a painting league on another forum

Pride and Joy
      A nice walk in the park for the Lovecrafts.

Sorry about the pics being a bit blurry, I am still struggling with the camera. It seems it is not meant for such small items.

Most of the miniatures are from a recent 2019 kickstarter by Bear's Head Miniatures, apart from the large Star Spawn that is from the game Cthulhu Wars by Petersen Games. One of the kickstarters for that game had an option for one each of the miniatures extra, and this one is from that set. I hacked off the moulded base it originally came with so I could have similar style bases for the whole family.

Lots of pics and such below, go on, you know you want to click it:

• Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)