Jump to content

Glitterwolf

Clan War Samurai Zombie by Glitterwolf

Recommended Posts

Cool! I like the color choices and the armor looks really good!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gargs said:

Cool! I like the color choices and the armor looks really good!

 

Thank you!

There will be a lot more Undead and Oni in Samurai armor soon!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great color scheme! His base reminds me of tea. I should make more tea, and avoid samurai zombies ^_^

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Great color scheme! His base reminds me of tea. I should make more tea, and avoid samurai zombies ^_^

 

Thank you!

 

That's funny, I usually use tea for basing!

This time I didn't and mixed three different types of basing material..and it still looks like the tea bases?

I might stick to tea then...much cheaper...::):

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

Thank you!

 

That's funny, I usually use tea for basing!

This time I didn't and mixed three different types of basing material..and it still looks like the tea bases?

I might stick to tea then...much cheaper...::):

 

But if you use it in a base, then you can't drink it. Dilemmas! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whaaaaaat! someone else doing L5R stuff?!

awesome.

Ive been chipping away at my Rokugan project, and this definitely inspires me to push those things to the front of the queue.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Great color scheme! His base reminds me of tea. I should make more tea, and avoid samurai zombies ^_^

 

Eh, if they show up, offer them tea, in their honour.  Then some sort of snack in their honour, then a cleansing bath in their honour (made of holy water).  Oops, can't go any further and no zombie. 

 

... Wait, that doesn't work?  Hmm...  Cookies then, or failing that a glitter bomb to the face will make even the undead give you an extra second or two in that daring escape... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Coydt said:

Really cool!  I would agree on the great colors.  Love the autumn feel of the base! 

 

7 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Nice...really looks like he just dug himself out of some dusty ground. 

 

Thank you both!

I appreciate the comments!

 

10 hours ago, vulture said:

whaaaaaat! someone else doing L5R stuff?!

awesome.

Ive been chipping away at my Rokugan project, and this definitely inspires me to push those things to the front of the queue.

 

I started an Asian Undead /Oni project just for fun and display.

Look at the WIP for the background on this army,.

 

Right now the minis waiting are from Clan Wars and Kensei and a few Grenadier Asian Dragons.

I also have a Ral Partha Ki'Rinn waiting and I purchased some Reaper minis to go with this.

 

I'm looking forward to see your's painted!!!

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I like him; good job!

 

Thank you CW!!!

 

I appreciate the comment.

 

More will come, I have a lot of Undead Samurai and Oni waiting for paint.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×