• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the second of 06143, Tomb Guards sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. This is the metal version from the Nefsokar Warlord Army Packs.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are pictures of the first of 06143, Tomb Guards sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. This is the metal version from the Nefsokar Warlord Army Packs.
      I recently painted the three mummies from the pack and will post them on the forum this week. I really enjoyed their big Khopesh and the detail on there shields.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, 

Here are pictures of the third skeletal beast in the series. 77931, Skeletal Manticore sculpted by Julie Guthrie. Painted with Reaper MSP paint and mounted on a 2 inches base.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone,

Here is the second skeletal beast I painted last week. This is Bones model 77924, Skeletal Chimera sculpted by Julie Guthrie. I added dirt and moss on it to make it look like it's freshly animated. The leaves are dry birch tree seed hulls. I picked them up in the forest and painted them before gluing them on the base. As a reference, the base is 2 inches wide.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone,

With the dead leaves season comes harvest time. Autumn is also a time for gathering and for reflection. Like the Tuilvilanuue words say "Nilsi hentil kilta anno", it takes four seasons to make a year.
      Here are some pictures of Julie Guthrie awesome 77923 Skeletal Owlbear. I really enjoyed painting this model. The design of the skeletal beasts that Reaper recently produced is stunning. It is an archeological journey in fantasy land.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)