Metalchaos

Bonesylvanians class of 2015 (Heavy pictures)

Awesome collection!

It's hard to pick a favorite from such a wonderful group!

burns.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Wonderful work. I've got a few favs, but the all together make a perfect collection! Great painting!

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome collection!

It's hard to pick a favorite from such a wonderful group!

Thanks! I have a few favorite too. There is even some of them I would repaint in different colors if I ever get my hand on them, someday.

• Like 3

Thanks everyone, all your comments and feedback are a great boost of energy. I'm looking forward to see your Bonesylvanians too and really hope the Bones 4 Small World Heroes will also be produced in pewter in the future. I'd like to paint them, I like it metal you see. ;)

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      This mini is called "Vorvorlaka" and is from the Bones 3 kickstarter, Graveyard expansion. I based it on a 30mm lipped base.

The obligatory size comparisons...

77631 Vorvorlaka
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Graveyard expansion
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      30mm base
      available from reapermini.com

Here shown with Reaper 80068 Victorians and North Star's Pulp Heroes: The Film Crew sculpted by Bob Murch
      click the pic to enlarge

• By Maledrakh
      Two out of three "Victorians" .These are from the Bones 3 kickstarter, Mythos expansion, and called "Victorians". 

The colour schemes are inspired by the "town walk" outfits of Mina and Vlad in 1992 movie Bram Stoker's Dracula.

...and for some reason these are in a smaller scale than most other reaper minis.

80068 Victorians 
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Mythos expansion
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      25mm 3D printed bases
    • By Maledrakh
      This one has been standing around half-painted for a while. The rule 63 Drizzt Do'Urden from Bones 2.
      This model is quite nice from the front and back, but really flat from the side. Which is typical of originally made for single piece metal casting-minis.

Your panther has made a mess of my carpet! Come clean it up!

77217 Mi-Sher, female elf with scimitars
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013 core set
      Sculpted by Julie Guthrie
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm lipped base
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      What is evil, yet cute? a KICKSTARTER that's what.

Since SoC's delivery is in full throttle, it's time to announce the SIBLINGS OF CHAOS. Coming from the dark places of the galaxy, and serving Gods of terrible designs, they march for the total ruination of everything!     from the same team that brought us Siblings of Conflict, Impact! Miniatures and Marchen return with more goodies for us (after delivery of the Siblings is complete
    • By Sanael
      For use in a D&D 5E game I'm playing in, this is my lizardfolk ranger, Suresh. 

I really love Gene's lizardfolk sculpts, and I like that they're in Bones, because that makes them cheap enough to be plentiful and very easy to customize. Obviously modified from the original "spearman:" removed spear, repositioned arms, added axe and shield, added lizard crest.

The shield and mud were both made with Happy Seppuku (R.I.P.) stamps; the plants, crest and shield straps were handmade from greenstuff; the axe is from a Kingdom Death: Monster phoenix weapon sprue.
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 2 Anonymous, 184 Guests (See full list)