Sign in to follow this  
Cyradis

Chan Li, Martial Arts Master by Cyr - for 2017 Secret Sophie

Huuuuuoooooooaaaaa!! Revenge of the yellow dragon!

Great work! I really love the colours and how everything fits together. And I want to point out the dragon on his belt. Wonderful!

I once again admire your painting skill, dear Cyr.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Huuuuuoooooooaaaaa!! Revenge of the yellow dragon!

Great work! I really love the colours and how everything fits together. And I want to point out the dragon on his belt. Wonderful!

I once again admire your painting skill, dear Cyr.

YESSS!! You could tell that it is a dragon, LOL!! I wasn't sure if that came out alright. 

• Haha 2

This little guy has been busy protecting the party from time travelers, the Evil Avengers, and thugs every since I got him!

• Like 4

Just now, Jay said:

This little guy has been busy protecting the party from time travelers, the Evil Avengers, and thugs every since I got him!

Huzzah!! 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      My Secret Sophie arrived at its destination i can share with everyone.  My recipient wanted something cute.  I thought it would be cute to have a man feeding his pet.  Just because his pet happens to be a rust weevil should not be held against him. 

I saw the barbarian and it looked like he was throwing the swords rather than. Actually using them to hit anything.  I also had a spare rust weevil and the whole thing just came together.

Roger got the old swords out of the box from his adventuring days.  It had been a while since he'd been out to the dungeons but at the rate George was going through weapons, he was either going to need to buy a new crate or go delving.  Maybe this time he'd just buy a box of old weapons, let the younger kids go fight the baddies.  These two look okay.  He grabs the weapons and heads out to the field.  When he reached the edge of the field he looks out over the fine red and tan soil and dust.  HEY GEORGE!  He yells out over the field.  In moments George shows up jumping and chittering.  "Hey George" he says again, "its dinnertime!  FETCH!"

• By Kuroneko
      The battle against the forces of evil takes place on many levels. Sometimes it's a clash of mighty armies, whilst other times terrifying behemoths clash in the sky, terrifying the populace for miles around. Others.....well, they're far more personal.

This was my contribution to this years Secret Sophie gift exchange. It portrays the winner of a long, hard won battle between evenly matched opponents and I suspect the only thing keeping that little dragon up is pride and a good dose of adrenaline

This was a number of firsts for me- my first semi successful NMM attempt, first ever diorama and first Secret Sophie. I had a great time and I'll certainly do it again!

Thanks for looking, as always any comments/criticisms are certainly welcome.
    • By Kangaroorex
      My secret Sophie is winging its way to its recipient as I write this and may even arrive before the new year!

I have been practicing a technique shown to me by @Mocha and have produced. Number of these this year so its only fitting that my SS be one of them.

The present is actually a 6 sided die from dice jail for too many 1's so for its trouble it has been incarcerated in greenstuff wrapping paper! 

I modified Rocky a little bit to flatten his wings to more of a waiting position. 

As for the story, Rocky has been asked to wait for his present and he intends to make sure it does not get away!  

I enjoyed making the little bow much more than I should have but it was a lot of fun.  The Rocky series is great.  The eyes are just large enough to get some real detail into without overwhelming the mini and ever part of the mini is accessible to paint!  

I hope his recipient likes him and that he reminds everyone that good things will come with a little bit of patience 

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings & Happy Halloween!!

Bonnie would like some candy..........

Thanks for looking!

• By Choppertown
      Hi Gang, dug up these two tough guys from my box of childhood minis.  One was my attempt as an eleven year old using Testors model paints, got so frustrated I didn't paint again for thirty-five years. Feeling inspired after tackling my Reaper starter kits and recent Battle Troll. Got isopropyl at the drug store. Let's see how it goes... :)

• Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)