Cyradis

Chan Li, Martial Arts Master by Cyr - for 2017 Secret Sophie

Huuuuuoooooooaaaaa!! Revenge of the yellow dragon!

Great work! I really love the colours and how everything fits together. And I want to point out the dragon on his belt. Wonderful!

I once again admire your painting skill, dear Cyr.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Huuuuuoooooooaaaaa!! Revenge of the yellow dragon!

Great work! I really love the colours and how everything fits together. And I want to point out the dragon on his belt. Wonderful!

I once again admire your painting skill, dear Cyr.

YESSS!! You could tell that it is a dragon, LOL!! I wasn't sure if that came out alright. 

• Haha 2

This little guy has been busy protecting the party from time travelers, the Evil Avengers, and thugs every since I got him!

• Like 4

Just now, Jay said:

This little guy has been busy protecting the party from time travelers, the Evil Avengers, and thugs every since I got him!

Huzzah!! 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wickedshifty
      I find this mini problematic and objectifying.

that said I wanted the baboon that came with her. So I figured I’d make some progress on skin tone and paint her up.

happy with how she came out even if I might not ever use her

• By Morihalda
      Whoo! I primed these all last month after ReaperCon. And then they just sat there while I finished other stuff. But now my desk is clear and I'm ready for more art!

I am solidly in the "paint a solid color on the mini with a little shadow and highlight because I wanna play or sculpt" category. I also feel like I could have given my most recent sculpt a lot more love simply by not just painting her all the same shade of brown, haha!

So I've gathered up my paint, a handful of bones minis, my notes from Rhonda, Derek, and Erin, and now it's time to learn how to paint skin! I'm really excited to try out different expressions, skintones, and lighting. I went ahead and primed them so if we need them for any games, they won't have blinding white clothes on. I'm not certain on all the names, but all except maybe 1 or 2 of these were from my Bones III Kickstarter order.

I don't want to get pinged for nudity, so I gave this dryad a cute little Space Age dress in case she accidentally gets in the frame while I'm working on other pieces.

I'm pretty pleased with it. ;)
    • By Crimson_king_of_the_tower
      Ok I don't do that many WIPs but I thought I'd try on this one. This is so far a base coat and 6 layers of shading. I like to use glazes so the build up is very gradual and I have to remember that everytime I start a mini lol. I will put down about 10 more layers going down all the way to a deep purple. This is at the pure tanned skin shadow phase. It will be slow going due to work but I will keep up with it. Comments and criticism welcome and before it gets mentioned I removed no mold lines this is more of a proof of concept to see if I can finish a wip post and how my skin painting is coming along. Thanks! 

• By wickedshifty
      One of our players wanted this guy modeled after Bruce Lee...so here we are...

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning all,
      finished this one up last night, working on a few figures with some intermingling color schemes and this is the first one that got done, a Ral Partha, stamped 1984 on the bottom, sculpted by Dennis Mize.  Really like the sculpt, Partha has a few odd little pop culture sculpts from back in the day (John Belushi samurai, Rambo, Groo for examples). This one was pretty simple to do, skin, face, hair, pants, shoes and nunchuks, nothing else really going on with him:

The only problem is encountered, and this was my fault, was the left nipple I originally painted too far towards the exterior of his pec.  Had to bring it in a tad or he would have looked kind of lopsided.

Anyhoos, enjoy!
  • Who's Online   45 Members, 1 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list)