Cyradis

Chan Li, Martial Arts Master by Cyr - for 2017 Secret Sophie

Huuuuuoooooooaaaaa!! Revenge of the yellow dragon!

Great work! I really love the colours and how everything fits together. And I want to point out the dragon on his belt. Wonderful!

I once again admire your painting skill, dear Cyr.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Huuuuuoooooooaaaaa!! Revenge of the yellow dragon!

Great work! I really love the colours and how everything fits together. And I want to point out the dragon on his belt. Wonderful!

I once again admire your painting skill, dear Cyr.

YESSS!! You could tell that it is a dragon, LOL!! I wasn't sure if that came out alright. 

• Haha 2

This little guy has been busy protecting the party from time travelers, the Evil Avengers, and thugs every since I got him!

• Like 4

Just now, Jay said:

This little guy has been busy protecting the party from time travelers, the Evil Avengers, and thugs every since I got him!

Huzzah!! 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Corporea
      I wasn't sure if I should post this in Show off or WIP, but I figured here and if you would please forgive the in progress parts in the subsequent post.

Ron let me paint this lovely sculpt by Gene Van Horne.  Actually, I think I might have begged to paint it and considered stealing it from his office if he refused.   She'll be in the Greek Odyssey Expansion for Bones V.  If by some miracle you have come to this forum and not heard of Bones V, it can be found here.  Aaron Lovejoy was awesome and took some high definition photos of her after last Reapercon.  

I really love this sculpt, can't say that enough.  She's got some fantastic detail, lots of good open space to work on blending or freehand, even a scenic base to play with stone effects.  While I loved the original Yephima by Patrick Keith, and still use her in my classes, this one really screams warrior to me.  I need to paint my bones version when I get it as Athena. I'll have to add a shield somewhere, though. Maybe convert the club to a spear.  Decisions decisions.

Anyway, feel free to ask questions.  I'm happy to explain or help with anything!  I'm going to post the WIP pictures I have in another post, so hopefully those will also be useful.  Enjoy!
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Mr. Lovely Locks (aka Gadrock), a character from the game Kingdom Death:- Monster. He's prepared to face the unspeakable horrors lurking in the darkness with nothing more than a jawbone knuckleduster and an overgrown fringe.

Really pleased with this one, I'm happy with how his skin turned out and I didn't make a mess painting all those cuts he's acquired. 

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      There is going to be a firework tonight... Firecrackers in Lorus's way. Here is 02771, Lorus Hightower aka Firecracker. This model was sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• By wickedshifty
      I find this mini problematic and objectifying.

that said I wanted the baboon that came with her. So I figured I’d make some progress on skin tone and paint her up.

happy with how she came out even if I might not ever use her

• By Morihalda
      Whoo! I primed these all last month after ReaperCon. And then they just sat there while I finished other stuff. But now my desk is clear and I'm ready for more art!

I am solidly in the "paint a solid color on the mini with a little shadow and highlight because I wanna play or sculpt" category. I also feel like I could have given my most recent sculpt a lot more love simply by not just painting her all the same shade of brown, haha!

So I've gathered up my paint, a handful of bones minis, my notes from Rhonda, Derek, and Erin, and now it's time to learn how to paint skin! I'm really excited to try out different expressions, skintones, and lighting. I went ahead and primed them so if we need them for any games, they won't have blinding white clothes on. I'm not certain on all the names, but all except maybe 1 or 2 of these were from my Bones III Kickstarter order.

I don't want to get pinged for nudity, so I gave this dryad a cute little Space Age dress in case she accidentally gets in the frame while I'm working on other pieces.

I'm pretty pleased with it. ;)
  • Who's Online   54 Members, 2 Anonymous, 143 Guests (See full list)