Sign in to follow this  
DankDungeonMaster

Crusader Knight with two handed sword

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neptune1999
      This model is a Dark Sword Miniatures masterpiece of a sculpt by Jeff Grace. Never before have I seen so many tiny etchings on plate armor, especially on a figure that is barely 1.6 inches high. I feel a bit let down by my red OSL, but then again, this was only my second real attempt at the process, which is surely one I need to practice more. 

• By HolkDiggity
      The Cleric in my D&D group leveled up and acquired the Spiritual Guardian skill. He needed a model to represent his Guardian. Honaire looks so cool, but he didn't have a shield. I found one in my bits box, and painted the symbol of his chosen Deity, Chauntea. I loved painting this because the simple palette left more room to just relax and enjoy the work.

• By Inarah
      Some guy from the Kickstarter  project.  Cast in plastic, some of the detail was really sharp, some was not. The face was weird, I could not figure out if he was supposed to have a mustache or not.  Good enough for tabletop play. 

• By SGHawkins09
      This is Tiriel from Hasslefree Miniatures that I painted in TMM. She was a much needed fun figure to help keep my motivation going as I work on other larger projects as I tend to loose focus if I work on something too long with out finishing. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Amiri, she's an Iconic Barbarian from Reapers Pathfinder line.

Had this one a little while, but all the fiddly bits kept putting me off (and I normally like fiddly minis), she turned out to be super fun to paint though.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)