• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Argentee
      Well my sister loves Pandas and was mad I wouldn't give her the one I entered at Reapercon. So I painted a second one up for her birthday in purple, her favorite color. 

• By Argentee
      This was my Painter's entry from Reapercon this year (I got a bronze! Yay! And a silver manufacturer's award! YAY!). Unfortunately, the camera was slightly off level when they took the picture at reapercon, so I straightened it up. I named her Chuntao which means 'spring peach'.

My sister loves Pandas, but I refuse to give her this one, so I'm currently painting up one for her birthday.
    • By Geoff Davis
      Well I finally made it to Reapercon.  What a blast!  I met so many amazing people.  I met some fantastic artists, some of whom were kind enough to give me some advice on my entries in the painting contest and help me take things to the next level.  In particular, Aaron Lovejoy, David Diamondstone and Brien Piersol gave me specific feedback and advice on this piece that I was able to implement before I entered it.

My idea for this figure was that she is standing at the edge of a spaceport on an alien planet with the last light of a setting star reaching her through the shadows of a city skyline.  Sort of like the cover of a sci-fi magazine from the 60's.  I'm really happy with the way the lighting worked out, especially the shadows and the reflections.  I am also really happy with the way her face turned out.  I tried to make her expression sort of wistful and tired, as though "Life on Vega" was not turning out to be everything she had hoped for.

• By Genghis_Sean
      Stole my brother's mini from out of his house the last time I was there and painted it for him.  Built a much more deserving base for this fierce Zombicide boss with a vicious streak a mile wide.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 150 Guests (See full list)