• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Calculus, she's an alchemist from the Alchemy Guild wielding some sort of alchemy flute, she was made by Steamforged Games as part of their discontinued Guild Ball range.

Not too happy with this one. Her face and hair came out okay, but it went downhill from there, couldn't even do a decent job taking piccys.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Waylandrk
      Chrysoprasia aka Crazy Chrissie.

Named for the Dr & Quinch character, going to be my alchemist in an upcoming horror game.

The colour scheme was inspired by the elven tribes in the new Pathfinder expansion, Mwangi Expanse.

The model was a 3d print, but all paints are Reaper. My first time ever both painting dark skin tones and using a wet palette. Overall quite happy with the result.

• By Krassling
      I am Working on my Adventuring kids. I liked the idea of having these Minis for my Kids.
      Currently it is the thief. Well, my Girls dont like thieves so much, so it will be more something else. We will see.

I startet with some green. Looked a little scary. 

• By KruleBear
      Bad photos, bad Bones cast, and tabletop paint job of Balto Burrowell the Gnome Wizard. Painted this one up as my sons kid character in hero kids. Fuego is a young kid who can cast some fire spells and has survived three adventures and he was on his own in the last one. 

I am really beginning to loath these older human sized minis, but this is the closest I had to a human child for his character. Fairly simple base coat, washes, and highlights. I was having a lot of problems with my skin tone paints being too thin (even after several minutes on the vortex mixer). I guess that is the pit fall of no painting for months outside of terrain. 

• By Inarah
      Here is Lashana, bad-elf female warrior-wizard. I was inspired by a movie I saw recently.  Really enjoyed working with the red and orange colors.  I like how non-traditional and energizing the color scheme is. 

• Who's Online   19 Members, 3 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)