Sign in to follow this  
NyarlaBcn

"Misran the Clairvoyant" - Confrontation Wizard

Good clean brushwork, good attention to detail, good highlights on the red robe.  The shading on the lower portion of the purple ribbon could be smoother, but that's an awfully small nit to pick.

You should be proud to have that on your shelf!  I certainly would be in your shoes.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By boldfont
      I’m so pleased. The grey beards have been a joy to paint so far. 

• By Darcstaar
      I recently started a project to go through the Bones 1 KS models I have in order from a printout of the Rewards pictures.
      Here is the first project: Cassie, Gnome Wizard.  There are some great examples of her out there.  I knew I wanted a purple-haired gnome, and just went from there.
      The most aggravating part of this miniature was the cloak.  I wasn't planning on spending so much time on these figures, but I tried a freehand Raindrop pattern, and it took a long time.

Link to WIP

Enjoy.
      C&C Welcome.

-Darc
    • By Darcstaar
      I have begun the best thing I can think of for myself to get through my Bones I stockpile.  I went to the Kickstarter page, took screenshots of the reward pictures, and am using it as a checklist.  I’ll be shooting for tabletop+.

First up is Cassie, gnome wizard.

Mold lines addressed, cleaned, and on a rudimentary base.

Primed with Brown Liner.
      Flesh tone base is Rosy Shadow.

Then working on eyes.
      Nightshade Purple and Linen White so far.
      And that’s all I got done today.

• By bblythe84
      So I painted her as my player character in an upcoming game, the tricky thing was that she had some pretty bad burn scars. I tried to paint a burn scar on her shoulder holding the wand, I am not sure how well it came out.

As always let me know what you all think of her.

I feel I should also apologize for the photo quality, I am trying to get something set up for decent pictures. 

• Who's Online   16 Members, 3 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)