Silvervane

Grin - A Zombicide Black Plague Necromancer

I think he looks fantastic!

The skin looks great!  His face has a lot of character too!

My favorite part though is his eyes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Genghis_Sean
      Stole my brother's mini from out of his house the last time I was there and painted it for him.  Built a much more deserving base for this fierce Zombicide boss with a vicious streak a mile wide.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals,

So I had shown off the face of this poor lass a day or two ago, due to the fact that she had a horrible accident with a bottle of red paint and I had to repair her.  She's okay though now, and here is what she looks like in her entirety:

with a nice little size comparison photo just for fun. She's small, but not super small, but always nice to have the option to check her size out:

and if you are at all interested in seeing her painful plastic surgery, you can check out here:

A face full of blood

Which will show you my temporary chagrin and dismay.  You'll see another miniature I'm posting at more or less the same time, a Ral Partha Allosaurus, that was the culprit of the red paint.

Anyway, another miniature done, chiseling away at my mortal coil!

Next!!!
    • By Nightwing
      Here is another Mantic mini. This one a Necromancer. I’ll use him someday probably as a villain, but would love to use him as a PC if I get the chance. 

BTW, my 7-year old came up with the color scheme. Here is my color sketch I made while she was describing the colors.

• By Mutilatedlips
      I don't play the game but some of the special guest minis are really cool looking. A friend bought the set to get another character and was just going to toss this one, no interest in it. I thought it looked neat and may fit right into another friends Asian campaign. Saved a mini from taking up space in the local landfill and have a nice gift being sent off to a buddy of mine soon. 

• By Silvervane
      I can't believe I haven't posted anything here since October.  Well I managed to finishes some Zombicide mini's back in February.  Camera went and broke on me so I've been procrastinating on taking show offs with my cellphone.  But I decided I might as well.

Here is my Grom from Zombicide.  He's was a promotional figure with I got with the Kickstarter. He was painted up to be a gaming piece.  I tried to keep to the art work somewhat.

Thanks for any C&C you feel to give. 
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 69 Guests (See full list)