60206 Octavio Sabinus, Hellknight, Order of the Torrent

dks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, all!

@Glitterwolf : Read more about Hellknights, and specifically the Order of the Torrent, at the Pathfinder Wiki!

https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Hellknight

https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Order_of_the_Torrent

@Darius Glenwell : Good, I hope this recipe works out for you!  Be sure to show off those figures after you paint them.

I thought at first that Deep Amethyst would look too purple to appear "black", so I was going to use the Dark Elf Skin triad (purple-gray), but this looks good to me, especially next to the blue tabard/cloak.

I used the Dark Elf colors in the "silver" details and the "steel" halberd-blade.

Derek

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I just want you to know that if I was an Illithid I would ambush you and suck out your brains so I could eat your talent and acquire your powers.  You and those people who can do Rubik's puzzles in less than ten seconds.  And then I would rule this world with an iron fist. 

Fortunately for you, I am not an Illithid.  But if you see me at ReaperCon with a corkscrew, best run just in case I've gotten clever. 

• Haha 13

First of all, Wow! This went straight to my inspiration folder. I love all things aquatic so this is right up my alley. The barnacles are such a wonderful detail and the subtle blue reflection from the water is just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us as always, Derek.

Secondly, as Buglips' keeper, I apologize and will do my best to keep any and all corkscrews away from him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5