dks

60206 Octavio Sabinus, Hellknight, Order of the Torrent

Holy cats! This is amazing. Fantastic sculpt, and your paint job is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. 

That's a beautiful miniature, both the sculpt and the paintjob are very good. 

I really like the hellknight lore and I think this miniature really captures their atmosphere!

Edited by Tumalis

I'm not familiar with the fluff, would love to read it!

The mini?

Awesome sculpt, love the sealife theme!

Excellent paintjob as always.

• Like 1

Thank you, all!

@Glitterwolf : Read more about Hellknights, and specifically the Order of the Torrent, at the Pathfinder Wiki!

https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Hellknight

https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Order_of_the_Torrent

@Darius Glenwell : Good, I hope this recipe works out for you!  Be sure to show off those figures after you paint them.

I thought at first that Deep Amethyst would look too purple to appear "black", so I was going to use the Dark Elf Skin triad (purple-gray), but this looks good to me, especially next to the blue tabard/cloak.

I used the Dark Elf colors in the "silver" details and the "steel" halberd-blade.

Derek

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I just want you to know that if I was an Illithid I would ambush you and suck out your brains so I could eat your talent and acquire your powers.  You and those people who can do Rubik's puzzles in less than ten seconds.  And then I would rule this world with an iron fist. 

Fortunately for you, I am not an Illithid.  But if you see me at ReaperCon with a corkscrew, best run just in case I've gotten clever. 

• Haha 13

First of all, Wow! This went straight to my inspiration folder. I love all things aquatic so this is right up my alley. The barnacles are such a wonderful detail and the subtle blue reflection from the water is just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us as always, Derek.

Secondly, as Buglips' keeper, I apologize and will do my best to keep any and all corkscrews away from him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Guindyloo said:

Secondly, as Buglips' keeper, I apologize and will do my best to keep any and all corkscrews away from him.

The absolute second your back is turned, I'm running with a pair of scissors.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now