Ark: Survival Evolved Server

Ludo

So I've got a private server running for the Steam game Ark: Survival Evolved. (on PC sorry @pcktlnt)

If you would like to join, just search for Sable Star in the server list. Password is GetontheDino 

It is running the Structures + and homing pigeon mod. Taming speed is permanently at 3x.

Only rule is DON'T BE A DICK!

There is a Reaper discord chat server if people want to voice chat. 

• Like 1

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By lazarp
      Painted this one for my dnd campaign 🙂

Thanks for looking!

• By Krassling
      This thread is more for fun than actually showing off. I will collect hier some of the paintjobs of my daughters, especially the little one.
      The first mini is a Triceratops. A dinosaur from a boardgame of the mid-90s. I think it was her first mini ever to be painted. When I started painting with her sisters the four-year-old insisted she wants to paint as well. So I grabbed this mini from the box and told her to start with it.
      She is keen of multicoloured paintings. Something I have seen on other kids paintjobs as well.

After a good start she demanded more minis. Her sister has had painted an unicorn. So she wanted a horse for herself. So it seemed rational to get some baby horses for her. The foals blister has a unicorn as well which ist not shot already. I will add that later.

• By SparrowMarie
      I am so excited about this but I've got some definite hurdles to jump over to get it done.  I feel this is the only place I can share about this because I'm fairly confident the recipient won't see it.

I am painting a 3d print of Zinogre from Monster Hunter. I know nothing about this but I've found some good references.  Thus far I've spend 2 hours on just prep and I'm not sure I'm done. It's a decent sized mini, about 9 inches long and 6 inches tall at the highest point.

My big struggle so far are the print lines. The picture I saw before I accepted this looked pretty smooth. When I got it I was surprised how much you can actually see it.

Thus far I have primed it with Stynylrez (grey)  by hand and done 2 coats of gloss varnish/medium to start to reduce the appearance and feel of the lines. I've still got quite a bit of texture to deal with and I don't really want to go through half my gloss varnish to get it smooth and risk losing the subtle details. So if anyone has any ideas of how to fix this further without starting over and spray priming I'm all ears.

I was lucky enough that my friend had an extra copy that was slightly smaller and had some printing issues. I've been using this to test things out before I commit to putting it on the model. I did a test patch of primer, then gloss, then primer again and that feels smooth.

This is where I'm at (spoiled for big pics):

• By Inarah
      Introducing the Ganorn, a full squad of 10 traditionally-sculpted resin miniatures in 28-32mm scale. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/32mmscifidinos/32mm-resin-sci-fi-dinosaurs-introducing-the-ganorn?