Sign in to follow this  
Ludo

Ark: Survival Evolved Server

So I've got a private server running for the Steam game Ark: Survival Evolved. (on PC sorry @pcktlnt)

If you would like to join, just search for Sable Star in the server list. Password is GetontheDino 

It is running the Structures + and homing pigeon mod. Taming speed is permanently at 3x.

Only rule is DON'T BE A DICK!

There is a Reaper discord chat server if people want to voice chat. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      Here are a couple of WIP photos from my T-rex conversion to the "King of Feathers". 

I was working from this painting, from the "Tombs of Annihilation" campaign book.

I trimmed away a lot of the ornamentation on his back and put on a base of green stuff.  Once that dried, giving me a smooth surface to work from, I started adding small strips of green stuff to jam the 'feathers' into.  The feathers are made from Dollar Store plants.  I used wire cutters to clip the ends off of about 500 individual plastic leaves.  Then I washed the leaves, so they would have a better chance of sticking to the green stuff and the glue.  They still fall out sometimes, even though they are glued into the greenstuff with superglue.  I would add a chunk of greenstuff and smooth it out.  Then I jammed in the 'feathers'.  Once I had a line of feathers in place, I put another line of greenstuff on top of them to hold them in place, and to be the base for the next layer of feathers.  Once I had all the pieces ready to go, it went surprisingly quickly.  The actual process of applying the feathers only took about two hours. 

I used my airbrush to apply primer in a zenithal pattern.  Because of the complexity of the feathers, it was much easier to use the airbrush to prime it rather than brush it on. 

Final paint finish turned out pretty well.

Here is the same figure painted as a more traditional t-rex.

This project was a lot of fun.  I spent a lot of time giggling over how the players in my D&D game were going to react when I put this on the table. 

• By Geoff Davis
      I've been running the D&D campaign "Tomb of Annihilation".  It contains a truly monstrous beast called the "King of Feathers".  So of course I had to make one.  The T-rex from Wizkids is a really nice figure.  I'm not normally a fan of that line, but the T-rex is awesome,  This one is heavily modified.  I will post some step by step photos in the WIP.

An older t-rex, painted a few months ago.

• By Pineapple
      This miniature is from a Midlam Miniatures kickstarter.  The lack of highlighting and shading is intentional since I was going for the single-color arcade look.  I had to put some putty over the sculpted eye holes to get a nice flat surface for the cartoony eyes.  Overall I'm quite happy with Inky!

This is for the video game theme portion of the RP Challenge.

• By Glitterwolf
      This is an OOP Metal Terradon from Games Workshop.

Its'now part of my Welcome to the Jungle Terrain / Diorama Piece which in turn is part of my Lost World Project.
      Hope you enjoy.

Here he comes soaring over the ruins ( Kaladrax's original Base)

• By Glitterwolf
      For my Lost World Project WIP here:  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=138
      I'm creating a piece of terrain filled with all sorts of critters from my jungle.

These are 3 Ral Partha Velociraptors, 1 Bombshell Raptor Baby and a Toy Triceratops Skeleton.
      I added feathers to the Raptors and skin and blood on the Triceratops skeleton.
      The Raptors are feasting on their fresh kill.

Eventhough they are part of a piece of terrain that isn't finished yet, I wanted to show them off separately.

Enjoy!

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 177 Guests (See full list)