• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is the third of the quartet, the 77456, Ogre Guard sculpted by Bobby Jackson. Have a good week.

77454, Ogre Clubber, 77456, Ogre Guard and 77455, Ogre Smasher.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I'm currently working on an Ogre gang and completed the painting on this model last night. This is a 77455, Ogre Smasher sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I swapped the top of its club with that of the 77454, Ogre Clubber. I also added three more skulls at his waist belt. it was all painted with Reaper MSP paint. I will complete the base later since I may add more elements to it.

• By Lidless Eye
      Just a random assortment of the first painted from Bones V.  I sort of cheated...my Kickstarter arrived yesterday but I borrowed these in advance from a friend who got theirs earlier.

The Three-Headed Troll:

The Zombie Giant:

The Cloud Giant:

The Cyclops:

The Battleguard Golems:

• By Pacarat
      Finally got around to painting some Bones sci-fi... painting the flat panel armor was a new thing for me. Used a mix of Reaper, Vallejo, and Contrast Paint, and some washes here and there.. 

• By KruleBear
      This one has been on the desk for a long time. I really like the sculpt, but the cast is a pain as I find most of the older human sized Bones models. The Face was atrocious. Luckily he has a big hat. The photos are washed out but give a good idea of how he looks. He is too shiny for my tastes as the newer Testors Dullcote doesn’t seem to work as good as it used to. Unsure how I ended up going from a coal black duster to green, other than I had too much green paint out for the Marines I was trying to get off the shelf of shame. 

One down and thousands to go! 😀

• Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)