• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely done!  They all fit your intent, and I think you have a knack for getting things done! 

I will comment on the Tiefling:  No one but you will mind the cloven feet.  I'm not sure about your overall feelings, but I feel that tieflings should have varied feet and different looks about them, but that comes from years of Planescape on my part.

• Like 2

How the heck did you paint them so fast?! They look great! But... aren't they descending the mountain? :poke:

I envy your ability to acquire minis and paint them right away. It is uncanny! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

How the heck did you paint them so fast?! They look great! But... aren't they descending the mountain? :poke:

I envy your ability to acquire minis and paint them right away. It is uncanny! 

Unemployment has some minor benefits.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3
18 hours ago, Darkmeer said:

Nicely done!  They all fit your intent, and I think you have a knack for getting things done! 

I will comment on the Tiefling:  No one but you will mind the cloven feet.  I'm not sure about your overall feelings, but I feel that tieflings should have varied feet and different looks about them, but that comes from years of Planescape on my part.

Oh, I'm not entirely against them, but when the concept of "Heroines in Sensible Shoes" was to have 5E style adventurers, with the first set even following their suggested starting equipment packages, it seemed weird to have a non-Empire or whatever the main Bloodline of Tieflings is called.  

• Like 2
On 4/3/2018 at 8:53 AM, Lidless Eye said:

Oh, I'm not entirely against them, but when the concept of "Heroines in Sensible Shoes" was to have 5E style adventurers, with the first set even following their suggested starting equipment packages, it seemed weird to have a non-Empire or whatever the main Bloodline of Tieflings is called.  

That makes perfect sense.  I'm not as familiar with 5e Tieflings, so I saw it and went "tiefling, awesome" and it was done.  Thank you for making sense out of it for me.

• Like 1