Sign in to follow this  
fishnjeeps

Fishnjeeps Exciting Announcement!

On 4/3/2018 at 8:02 AM, Rahz said:

Awesome!  I'm sure you're happy that all the work trying to conceive is done with now...  ::P:

Congrats and best wishes for an easy and healthy pregnancy/delivery.  

We weren't even trying I swear! Honestly, we had given up on the idea after 8 years of trying. 

On 4/3/2018 at 1:14 PM, Mad Jack said:

So, now that you won't have time to paint for the next fifteen years, can I have your minis? ::D:

Nope, they are an investment in the kids college fund. You can pay for college with minis right? If not, I have time to find a way to make it happen...

On 4/3/2018 at 1:27 PM, Pingo said:

Congratulations, the three of you! And best of luck!

(As I looked at the announcement I thought, oh hey that meme really looks like -- Ohhhh ...)

Yep. That's me in the pic. dressed as Bob Ross... (the squirrel was my idea.)

On 4/3/2018 at 7:38 PM, John Fiala said:

Congratulations!  As someone who had an unexpected and late baby, good luck with keeping up with your little sprout!

Thanks! I've already started to try to loose some weight so I can keep up. 

On 4/4/2018 at 2:38 AM, Dai-Mongar said:

How about lil' Fishstick?

Also don't listen to people who tell you that you won't have time to paint anymore. That really bugged the hell out of me when wife and I were expecting. All it takes is for you and your partner to regularly give each other a bit of time to pursue your hobbies and interests.

I'm not worried about time for hobbies. i have so many minis and bones are cheap enough that the little one can join me during painting time and I wont feel bad that it was painted sloppily. 

On 4/4/2018 at 4:53 PM, Orlando_the_Technicoloured said:

Congratulations, better start hording minis for him/her to paint when she/he's old enough

I started the years ago...

Thanks everyone for the support. Other than Mrs. Fishnjeeps feeling nauseous most of the time and her heightened sense of smell, things are pretty much the same as it always has been. I don't think it will really hit me until the kiddo is born or the baby shower happens. Still, its something we are welcoming with open arms and open hearts. Now I gotta get the house so we can afford to live normalish lives.

• Like 9