Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      B4Core #20:

Hm. I seem to have merely blocked the cocks. Need some smooth gradient work maybe.
      I belive this to be a new, digital sculpt for the Bones 4 KS.

Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      Sculpted by ??
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm round lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future

Arnold is a bit on the short side, isn't he? Or is that perhaps Brienne the Beauty's taller sister?

I have cut off the integral bases,  as I like them all to have similar base styles, and the Bones bases are all over the place.. Even though some of the newer oval ones are nice, in the end they just had to go.

• By Iridil
      And here is crusader number 3 - finally got myself a micropen.

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Knight Templar.  This is the first model I painted after about 5 years of not painting any miniatures.

• By lazarp
      So this is the first time I tried painting freehand on the shield  This is the end result of the conversion: 

And for the conversion part, I didn't like neither this minis pose, nor its weapon choice (pickaxe really???), nor its commie looking (???) sigil on the shield. So I removed the weapon and sanded the shield. I also think that his pose looks a lot more natural as a spear throw than a pickaxe swing.. Also gave him some simple terrain and a quick paint  Thanks for looking!

• By sirgourls
      Hey there! It's been awhile. I've painted a few things recently, but it's been sporadic. I have plenty of minis to paint, but have been fighting sometimes to find the mood to or to find time.

Anyway! Personal crap aside, here is my rendition of the frost giant from the Nolzur's Marvelous Unpainted Miniatures line, which seems to be the same sculpt as the Harshnag from the Icons of the Realms series of pre painted minis.

Enough of my blabbering, on with the pics!

Unfortunately I didn't push the contrast a ton here. It's clear to see in hand, but it doesn't really show up in the photos all that well. Still good practice though. And he'll terrify my players all the same. 
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 199 Guests (See full list)