Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Smokestack

Female werewolves

Recommended Posts

I have collected some female werewolves over the years. I thought I would share them and see if anyone could add more to the list that I don’t have.  

 

The ones i have are from

Norsgard

Wrath of Kings

Raging Heroes

the Others

Confrontation Ragnarok

Cadwallon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

F52D37F8-8EF6-45C3-B284-DF634D7D5C76.jpeg

F718AEF3-EB71-40EF-B18A-C3043A52D4BF.jpeg

42AD2B58-F505-4C40-A749-5D7823615945.jpeg

5C8439FC-165E-4D73-B6B8-FA5721CC8D2D.jpeg

E8018F72-B1F9-494C-9D95-D850C1C6FA72.jpeg

2C31A901-A4FF-4B5E-B363-BBA0D784434A.jpeg

AAC7A43C-81D8-4D0B-886D-BE882D585764.jpeg

 

2C9BEE48-529C-4AED-8875-2E67FFFABD68.jpeg

 

Edited by Smokestack
nudity
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome collection!

 

Reaper has some Lupine Females and if you search the Bay of Evil you might find the old Confrontation ones.

 

Confrontation Ashan Tyr, Sacred Vestal,

Spoiler

image.png.c40eafa2a7f94ed8b95acfb486a5f9b4.pngimage.png.ab54ad3ffb486e2242945fd26fc3ef68.png

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of the pics were removed for nudity. Apologies... ::(: 

 

The Wrath of Kings ones were removed as well, but weren't nude... The reaper ones Does any one have any pics next to other minis? I cant really tell scale with the triangles.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 What size are you looking for? There are a couple of old-school female werewolves out there... Ral Partha did at least one, and I believe Grenadier did another.

 

As for the Reaper figures, if I remember right the Dark Heaven female werewolf is slightly larger than a regular figure, and the Warlord ones are tall compared to her...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Some of the pics were removed for nudity. Apologies... ::(: 

 

The Wrath of Kings ones were removed as well, but weren't nude... The reaper ones Does any one have any pics next to other minis? I cant really tell scale with the triangles.

 

Just for you I took this:

 

DSC_0827.jpg.7f6da7cb5c748d45816598bda4990de2.jpg

 

Left to right:

 

02863: Female Werewolf (As you can see, she is about normal human size)

50065: Rex, Dark Future Hero (A standard Reaper human)

77160: Judas Bloodspire, Vampire (A Bones mini mounted on an extra base to give the sword room)

14532: Aislinn, Shadow Tracker (The Koborlas werewolves are considerably larger than human. This one is on a 40mm base.)

 

(Further notes: I shaved down Aislinn's armor to make the character a little more androgynous. The original figure is more buxom. I think the other (unpainted) female Koborlas I have are a little bigger than Aislinn.)

 

(Further notes: I shaved down Aislinn's armor to make the character a little more androgynous. The original figure is more buxom. I think the other (unpainted) female Koborlas I have are a little bigger than Aislinn.)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

 

 What size are you looking for? There are a couple of old-school female werewolves out there... Ral Partha did at least one, and I believe Grenadier did another.

 

As for the Reaper figures, if I remember right the Dark Heaven female werewolf is slightly larger than a regular figure, and the Warlord ones are tall compared to her...

 

I am looking for ones that would be "large" size in Pathfinder/Dnd. SO basically 40-50mm base size.

 

7 minutes ago, Pingo said:

 

Just for you I took this:

 

DSC_0827.jpg.7f6da7cb5c748d45816598bda4990de2.jpg

 

Left to right:

 

02863: Female Werewolf (As you can see, she is about normal human size)

50065: Rex, Dark Future Hero (A standard Reaper human)

77160: Judas Bloodspire, Vampire (A Bones mini mounted on an extra base to give the sword room)

14532: Aislinn, Shadow Tracker (The Koborlas werewolves are considerably larger than human. This one is on a 40mm base.)

 

(Further notes: I shaved down Aislinn's armor to make the character a little more androgynous. The original figure is more buxom. I think the other (unpainted) female Koborlas I have are a little bigger than Aislinn.)

 

(Further notes: I shaved down Aislinn's armor to make the character a little more androgynous. The original figure is more buxom. I think the other (unpainted) female Koborlas I have are a little bigger than Aislinn.)

 

Aislinn is the perfect size. Ok, great. Thanks for the picture. Female werewolf is a bit smaller than I would like but looks good too.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Fairlyn said:

awesome collection.

who made the second mini the one with the cape? I kinda want one ot practice on too.

Cadwallon. I think she was $25 or so US

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raging Heroes also has some.

 

KURGANOVAS-WERESHEWOLF-ZAGRATH-solo-V3_1

This is the best as far as being safe for work - the other images had definite nippleage going on.

 

Listed under Sci Fi for some reason, and kinda pricey at around 30€.

 

They fit on 40mm bases.

 

The Auld Grump

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Raging Heroes also has some.

 

KURGANOVAS-WERESHEWOLF-ZAGRATH-solo-V3_1

This is the best as far as being safe for work - the other images had definite nippleage going on.

 

Listed under Sci Fi for some reason, and kinda pricey at around 30€.

 

They fit on 40mm bases.

 

The Auld Grump

Yeah I have the 4 from Raging heroes... There were pictures in the first post but they were removed for nudity.

 

Though fitting on 40mm bases would be tricky for at least 1, maybe 2 of them due to very wide leg poses. I have them on 50mm bases.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smokestack said:

Yeah I have the 4 from Raging heroes... There were pictures in the first post but they were removed for nudity.

 

Though fitting on 40mm bases would be tricky for at least 1, maybe 2 of them due to very wide leg poses. I have them on 50mm bases.

I need to clarify - they fit well on 40mm square bases (diagonally) - but I can see how fitting them on a 40mm round base would be a problem.

 

The Auld Grump - I couldn't show the images of the two I have, because, well, boobies, but I do not know how well the one I did show would fit on a 40mm base, square or otherwise........

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

There's a werewolf woman in horror clix "freak show"

 

Thanks, I did not know about these. Do you know how big they are?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By SGHawkins09
      Recently finished this lovely mini from Dark Sword. Toyed with a few ideas but the winter theme ended up being the one that stuck. I wish I had had more time to spend on it but I am happy with how she turned out. 
       

    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Tzandi, a member of Monkey's Troupe from the game Twisted by Demented Games.
       
      Been painting this one on and off for a while, as I could only work on her teeny tiny details in small bursts (She essentially feels like a much larger scale mini that's been shrunk down). I think taking my time paid off as I'm pretty pleased with the results.
      This also means I've actually finished a set of something for a change (At least until Long Ma the dragon comes out):-
       

       
      The full Monkey's Troupe.
       
      As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.
       
      I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.
       
      As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Glitterwolf
      Printed this out a while ago and made a base for her with the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Roller and a twig.
      The primer came out a bit chalky will try to remedy that. But for now I've basecoated her boots.
      Leather can be a bit rough so it's alright.
       
       
       
       

    • By Glitterwolf
      Female Oni Grunt from Artisan Guild.
      I printed it on the Elegoo Mars
       
      Part of my Project:
      Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon
       
      WIP https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/
       
       
       




  • Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...