Sign in to follow this  
Smokestack

Female werewolves

I have collected some female werewolves over the years. I thought I would share them and see if anyone could add more to the list that I don’t have.  

The ones i have are from

Norsgard

Wrath of Kings

Raging Heroes

the Others

Confrontation Ragnarok

Cadwallon

F52D37F8-8EF6-45C3-B284-DF634D7D5C76.jpeg

F718AEF3-EB71-40EF-B18A-C3043A52D4BF.jpeg

42AD2B58-F505-4C40-A749-5D7823615945.jpeg

5C8439FC-165E-4D73-B6B8-FA5721CC8D2D.jpeg

E8018F72-B1F9-494C-9D95-D850C1C6FA72.jpeg

2C31A901-A4FF-4B5E-B363-BBA0D784434A.jpeg

AAC7A43C-81D8-4D0B-886D-BE882D585764.jpeg

2C9BEE48-529C-4AED-8875-2E67FFFABD68.jpeg

Edited by Smokestack
nudity
  • Like 9

Awesome collection!

Reaper has some Lupine Females and if you search the Bay of Evil you might find the old Confrontation ones.

Confrontation Ashan Tyr, Sacred Vestal,

Spoiler

image.png.c40eafa2a7f94ed8b95acfb486a5f9b4.pngimage.png.ab54ad3ffb486e2242945fd26fc3ef68.png

• Like 3

Some of the pics were removed for nudity. Apologies... ::(: 

The Wrath of Kings ones were removed as well, but weren't nude... The reaper ones Does any one have any pics next to other minis? I cant really tell scale with the triangles.

• Like 2

What size are you looking for? There are a couple of old-school female werewolves out there... Ral Partha did at least one, and I believe Grenadier did another.

As for the Reaper figures, if I remember right the Dark Heaven female werewolf is slightly larger than a regular figure, and the Warlord ones are tall compared to her...

26 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Some of the pics were removed for nudity. Apologies... ::(: 

The Wrath of Kings ones were removed as well, but weren't nude... The reaper ones Does any one have any pics next to other minis? I cant really tell scale with the triangles.

Just for you I took this:

DSC_0827.jpg.7f6da7cb5c748d45816598bda4990de2.jpg

Left to right:

02863: Female Werewolf (As you can see, she is about normal human size)

50065: Rex, Dark Future Hero (A standard Reaper human)

77160: Judas Bloodspire, Vampire (A Bones mini mounted on an extra base to give the sword room)

14532: Aislinn, Shadow Tracker (The Koborlas werewolves are considerably larger than human. This one is on a 40mm base.)

(Further notes: I shaved down Aislinn's armor to make the character a little more androgynous. The original figure is more buxom. I think the other (unpainted) female Koborlas I have are a little bigger than Aislinn.)

(Further notes: I shaved down Aislinn's armor to make the character a little more androgynous. The original figure is more buxom. I think the other (unpainted) female Koborlas I have are a little bigger than Aislinn.)

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

What size are you looking for? There are a couple of old-school female werewolves out there... Ral Partha did at least one, and I believe Grenadier did another.

As for the Reaper figures, if I remember right the Dark Heaven female werewolf is slightly larger than a regular figure, and the Warlord ones are tall compared to her...

I am looking for ones that would be "large" size in Pathfinder/Dnd. SO basically 40-50mm base size.

7 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Just for you I took this:

DSC_0827.jpg.7f6da7cb5c748d45816598bda4990de2.jpg

Left to right:

02863: Female Werewolf (As you can see, she is about normal human size)

50065: Rex, Dark Future Hero (A standard Reaper human)

77160: Judas Bloodspire, Vampire (A Bones mini mounted on an extra base to give the sword room)

14532: Aislinn, Shadow Tracker (The Koborlas werewolves are considerably larger than human. This one is on a 40mm base.)

Aislinn is the perfect size. Ok, great. Thanks for the picture. Female werewolf is a bit smaller than I would like but looks good too.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Fairlyn said:

awesome collection.

who made the second mini the one with the cape? I kinda want one ot practice on too.

Cadwallon. I think she was $25 or so US

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Raging Heroes also has some.

KURGANOVAS-WERESHEWOLF-ZAGRATH-solo-V3_1

This is the best as far as being safe for work - the other images had definite nippleage going on.

Listed under Sci Fi for some reason, and kinda pricey at around 30€.

They fit on 40mm bases.

The Auld Grump

• Like 2

22 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Raging Heroes also has some.

KURGANOVAS-WERESHEWOLF-ZAGRATH-solo-V3_1

This is the best as far as being safe for work - the other images had definite nippleage going on.

Listed under Sci Fi for some reason, and kinda pricey at around 30€.

They fit on 40mm bases.

The Auld Grump

Yeah I have the 4 from Raging heroes... There were pictures in the first post but they were removed for nudity.

Though fitting on 40mm bases would be tricky for at least 1, maybe 2 of them due to very wide leg poses. I have them on 50mm bases.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smokestack said:

Yeah I have the 4 from Raging heroes... There were pictures in the first post but they were removed for nudity.

Though fitting on 40mm bases would be tricky for at least 1, maybe 2 of them due to very wide leg poses. I have them on 50mm bases.

I need to clarify - they fit well on 40mm square bases (diagonally) - but I can see how fitting them on a 40mm round base would be a problem.

The Auld Grump - I couldn't show the images of the two I have, because, well, boobies, but I do not know how well the one I did show would fit on a 40mm base, square or otherwise........

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

There's a werewolf woman in horror clix "freak show"

Thanks, I did not know about these. Do you know how big they are?

• Like 1