• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gargs
      So finally got around to finishing up a project now that I am fully moved into the new home and work is settling down a bit. This is the first of two Desperadoes that come in the box. One cool thing about the Infinity line (imho) is that the two bikers are completely different, even the bikes are different. Just nice from a variety standpoint. These guys are described as bikers first, soldiers second, so I decided that even though he is technically military, that he would have a little bit of bling on his bike. This guy is my usual table-top quality as that's really about as good as it gets for me at this stage, but I am always looking for any comments, critiques, suggestions, etc. There are parts in a lot of my projects now where I feel the improvement and others that still show me my newbieness. The leather on the hat, coat and gloves was done using the Oiled Leather triad. I'm not a huge fan of the Burnt Orange for the highlight, but even though I had issues with the blending (a notable issue I have in general) I think it kinda/sorta worked here for the items. It just makes them look a bit rougher, which I think is ok, at least from a table top standpoint.

Finally, based on a suggestion from my last bike that I did, I added some of the terrain color to some of the lower parts of the bike to show that he's been riding through the cracked earth desert for a while, etc. Please let me know your thoughts on this as this was kind of a blind experiment for me. Too much? Too little? Should I have simply glazed it on instead? As I said, I'm always looking for suggestions as I very, very slowly improve. :)

As always, thanks for any and all comments, suggestions, critiques, etc.!
    • By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hi everyone!  As some of you know from watching my progress over in the WIP section of the forums, I've been busily working away on Cordelia!  This super cute and characterful little mini was an absolute blast to paint, and I appreciated everyone's advice and encouragement!

So, without further ado, here's my cyberpunk version of Cordelia, now to be known as Synth-ia!

Once again, thank you so much to everyone who followed along at home!!!
    • By SisterMaryNapalm
      Hi guys,

So I got a greater number of Infinity Aleph minis from a guy who doesn't find them fit to his playstyle.

Anyway - I decided to create my own bases, opposite to the clean and attractive style of the Aleph minis using some kind of a long lost and ruined city.

Like this:

I also got Atalanta and her SpotBot and I think that this spotbot has quite a personality and I want to create his base accordingly.

(Picture for reference)

So I thought that it would be fitting to have some kind of robot head or so he could stare at. (Like to 2b in the picture below - but being a mechanical rabbit with sad eyes).

So I thought about using a space marine head but I don't find it fitting to the whole setting and it would just disappear between the rubble and the debris I prepared for the base. And it wouldn't match the style of Infinity.

On the other hand - I tried using a bandai mecha/gundam head and it is way too big for a 25mm base. Does anyone have an idea which could help me solve the problem?
    • By Gargs
      SKU: CVB280176-0580

My Devil Dogs Team, part of the USARF Starter Box by Corvus Belli. Who doesn't like a gun toting werewolf and his sidekick?

As always, any and all C&C is greatly appreciated as I am constantly looking for pointers on how to improve!

Thanks for looking!

Gargs
    • By Gargs
      SKU: CVB280183

First time attempting to paint glass and I think it came out . . . okish. Not great, but not bad for a first effort. Need to work on the blending, but have gotten some tips to help with that. 

As always C&C are most welcomed as I am always looking for ways to improve on my skills since currently about the best I can hope for is table top quality (and I even occasionally succeed ;P) 

Thanks for looking!

Gargs
  • Who's Online   47 Members, 3 Anonymous, 138 Guests (See full list)