Kuro Cleanbrush

Cordelia (Infinity)

That is a gorgeous sculpt, and suddenly I'm feeling about mayyyyybe picking one up too since she'd fit right in with my Catachans quite possibly... 

Lovely base too, doubly so on the creative use of things.  Window screen for a mesh floor is awesome! 

• Like 2

Sigh.

Everything Infinity miniature I see just makes me want to buy heavily into the game, even though my chances of playing are...slim.

Seeing you paint them, Kuro, does not help my resolve.

Beautiful work so far, I'm looking forward to more!

• Like 3

I don't know why, but on the crack by her right foot, I kinda saw a "branch" and then I started to think "man.....that would be cool if there was a graffiti'ed rose there and the crack was perfectly dissecting it". A juxtapositon of man (urban) vs nature.....

• Like 1

Great start! The green is lovely and the base is awesome! I am going to have to remember the screen idea.

Edited by SGHawkins09
  • Like 2

Thanks a bunch, everyone!  ::):  Unfortunately, I have come down with a bit of a cold, so my progress may be a bit sporadic until I recover...

18 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

That is a gorgeous sculpt, and suddenly I'm feeling about mayyyyybe picking one up too since she'd fit right in with my Catachans quite possibly... 

Lovely base too, doubly so on the creative use of things.  Window screen for a mesh floor is awesome! 

17 hours ago, Sanael said:

Sigh.

Everything Infinity miniature I see just makes me want to buy heavily into the game, even though my chances of playing are...slim.

Seeing you paint them, Kuro, does not help my resolve.

Beautiful work so far, I'm looking forward to more!

Thanks, WhiteWulfe and Sanael!  I thought I should warn you, though, that Cordelia is (sadly) not available by herself.  She only comes in the combo pack of her and her brother (Scarface and Cordelia) which is usually only available for $40+!

As far as the game goes, one of my brothers got in to it with me for a while, and we had some fun with the system.  That being said, however, the system quickly lost us when we figured out how much it demands "broken" or "overpowered" builds to be competitive.  My strategy was smoke and night vision, and (if it went correctly) my squad would be invisibly killing my opponents the whole match.  That was not fun either to play or play against.

16 hours ago, Mr Melons said:

I don't know why, but on the crack by her right foot, I kinda saw a "branch" and then I started to think "man.....that would be cool if there was a graffiti'ed rose there and the crack was perfectly dissecting it". A juxtapositon of man (urban) vs nature.....

It does kind of look like a branch or stem, doesn't it?  I want to start shifting the whole mini to more of a cyberpunk theme, though, so I'm not sure whether I'll attempt any graffiti.

3 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Kuro added some new vids to his youtube channel, too, including one for the danger striping on the base here.

Great job, Kuro!  Thanks for new vids!  

And thank you!  Hopefully some of the new vids are useful!  ::):

• Like 4

Okay, so apparently my cold is not going to be as mean to me as I feared, and I got some major work done today!

DSCN1836.thumb.JPG.4a74b3814db3a94bdab931577d839bf5.JPG

DSCN1838.thumb.JPG.767bfe8b158caa01fd7e83205435b5a2.JPG

I really, really liked using the Gold Skin triad for her face!  Those colors behave so much better than my old Rosy Skin triad standbys!

• Like 17

I love that hair!!

I agree about the Golden Triad vs the Rosy Triad. The Golden one is super pleasant to use, and expands well with the Bronzed and Fair Triads, and some of the Steampunk set from S75. The Rosy one I toss wee bits in as blush on some stuff, but it also is slightly more grainy (or at least my bottles are). 

Having a cold sucks. I've been putting off my nice stuff due to that too. Heal up fast, mkay? 

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now