Smokestack

Legends of Signum

It looks like this one is starting to deliver.

It sounds like they're mailing them at a pretty slow pace (30-50 in a week- probably just means they didn't hire anyone in to ship).

Perhaps against the odds, they're getting this game out.  That's great news for everyone except Sans Detour who really just wish the worst on Signum and their backers.

• Like 1

Slow mailing is good. I recently placed a small order with them and a sword hilt was either broken in the post, or was broken when it was placed in the blister pack. Their customer service team are pretty good and responded quickly so we'll see what happened. Packing things slower and sending them off at a more sedate rate means that hopefully backers will receive fewer miscast or broken figures in the mail than if they just jammed stuff in a box and shoved them out the door in a hurry.

• Like 3

I got my shipping last Friday the 15th.  The tracking said it processed through Kiev on the 17th and it hasn't been updated since.  

• Like 1

At 50/week some of us won't be getting their shipping notice for a while (probably me), but if the product is good I can happily wait. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

I got my shipping last Friday the 15th.  The tracking said it processed through Kiev on the 17th and it hasn't been updated since.  

There always seems to be a gap between leaving Ukraine and hitting US customs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Received my pledge yesterday, everything seems to be in the box. The quality of the minis is fantastic :wub:

I'm so glad I went with this one rather than the Confrontation one.

• Like 4

Received mine.  Detail is excellent!  Lots and lots of flash but it clean up okay.  Only one major mold line but it runs down the length of her cloak so that will be fun to clean up :mellow:  Also lots of little gaps where pieces fit together which is expected to a degree but there seems to be more on this than I am used to including where the two wing segments meet which will be a lot of fun to fill and sculpt :mellow:

All parts of the hobby I guess and it will give me some practice in skills that I need to work on but the like I said detail is very nice and for what I paid I am overall pretty happy with it.

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 3

Kind of wishing I hadn't had to back out on this one, there were some rather nice looking sculpts in there... 

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Kind of wishing I hadn't had to back out on this one, there were some rather nice looking sculpts in there... 

Like Griselda? ::P:

I'm anxious as I got a good bit coming from them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

Like Griselda? ::P:

I'm anxious as I got a good bit coming from them.

Trying to find who that one was...  Tara was... Piqued my curiosity enough I'd probably want to paint her, Northern Wulfens, Kevarr is tempting... 

But I backed out because of finances, such is life. 

• Like 1

That was a holiday release direct from them, not -truly- part of the KS, though they do have some up still.

I'm probably unreasonably excited about the Aria figure, nice pose, good translucent cloth practice, and good wing practice. I also like the wolfen type ones...not that I'm biased at all >.>

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Aria is probably the only one I regret not going in on the KS for for those same reasons.. 

Aria was the mini that tipped me from 'want' to 'need'. I managed to snag an early bird that someone dropped, probably because of the IP dispute with Sans Detour. 

Same! I received Aria and the other miniature that they gave as an extra for being part of the Facebook group. Everything arrived perfectly. The minis look very good only thing is that there are quite a few parts to assemble but that doesn't really bother me. I will definitely pick up more minis in the future from them.

• Like 3