Smokestack

Legends of Signum

I think I will just be on the small one with a couple of add-ons.  Im going to do some quick math though to see what is more economical.

My pledge to BRW is wavering though so we will see :) 

I'll go with whatever gets me the most wolves, and my wallet allows.  That render though, I couldn't see the mini listed on there.  Stretch unlock, or? 

Wouldn't mind one of the cores ets as a just in case, even if I might not touch some of the minis for a while. 

• Like 1

I'm just still curious about the mini quality.  I know @Smokestack posted a couple pictures but I am still just curious about how they compare to CMON (specifically Wrath of Kings).

1 minute ago, NecroMancer said:

Didn't realize this KS is set for 38 days!! :blink:

Hmmm I didn't either. Means more time for unlocked wulfen!!!

• Like 2

I'm only interested in the models, so probably wont be backing.  I hope they continue to sell the models individually through their website once the campaign completes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I'm only interested in the models, so probably wont be backing.  I hope they continue to sell the models individually through their website once the campaign completes.

The faction boxes are a pretty good deal. This one is 11 models for $70. The retail is more than twice. Even for just the models its pretty good.

1.png

• Like 3

I have LOTS of the old Confrontation Wolfen.  Might have to think about letting a few duplicates go.  Definitely want any they unlock here.

• Like 2

Backer #148 because I was busy working *laughs nervously*

.... Now to figure out where the $300 CAD is coming from ($150 core + 2x forests + samurai wolves + $25 shipping, and then conversion to CAD). 

Really am curious about that crouched dual wielding wolf though, and yes, all the wolves to unlock please.  I'd love an armada of wolves! ^_^ (yes, I'm biased) 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Clearman said:

That's what I'm after too but after looking at their site and looking at the prices most of the sets cost half of what they retail for!

They don't offer any figure for less than $13 but just the core box with shipping included each model comes out to the average price of $6.59!

Just a thought, no pressure!  ::D:

Edit:  Sorry that was the EB price but just the regular core box with shipping included each model averages in at $7.95!

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 2