Sign in to follow this  
Smokestack

Legends of Signum

!!! The first shaded out stretch goal kind of looks like a differently posed Sarita Shewolf from Legendarion... 

I am super excited for these minis and am holding strong to my pledge. 

However, some recent developments have me a little worried.  The creators were asked a question regarding the PM and they are completely clueless about how it works and how to set one up.  They have 30 days to get it taken care of but if we don't get a clear answer about the PM by then I am going to jump out.

I haven't really been following along in the comments. I don't mind add ons. I certainly cant get all of them, but the new werewolf is a go! I am not super worried about the Pledge manager. I remember the worst PM was Shield Wolfs which was super complex involving a couple e-mails and deducting credit.... StoneHaven was basically just a "Message us what you want".

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

I haven't really been following along in the comments. I don't mind add ons. I certainly cant get all of them, but the new werewolf is a go! I am not super worried about the Pledge manager. I remember the worst PM was Shield Wolfs which was super complex involving a couple e-mails and deducting credit.... StoneHaven was basically just a "Message us what you want".

Well that makes me feel a little better.  I wasn't sure what would happen with no PM.  From the sounds of it (as of now) they are just going to use the KS survey to find out what people want.  Which I guess in the end only hurts them because people can't add more funds.  Maybe since it's such a short turn around between the KS and delivery and this being their first KS it will be easier for them to skip the PM.

58 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

I have to admit: I dropped my early bird. Too many add-ons as stretch goals and some other things that don't sit well with me.

They have begun to offer some freebies as part of their SGs.  There is an awesome wulfen coming up and then if we can get to it there is an AMAZING genie.

I'm kind of hoping they still have some sort of pledge manager, as it would be nice to be able to pick up more after the fact, like say pre-existing minis or something. 

... Or individual minis like JUST the male plague doctor (and no mechano hog or whatever it is bundled with) :p.

... Or more Wulfen.  Can never go wrong with more werewolves. 

• Like 1

Look like it got cleared up a bit with them saying that they plan on using their webstore as the PM.  Although it sounds like if you just want to add money in the PM models will be marked up like 10%.

The language barrier isn't helping here but they have been really responsive to people's comments and ideas so I think it will all get smoothed out.

Have I mentioned how awesome these minis look?

I wouldnt worry too much if they arent using any PM. I never did use any for my own kickstarters I ran, but used a simple excel file instead that was sent and returned by email. Tre Manor of RBG used the survey from the KS. It's not really a problem. :)

• Like 2

They posted a core box unboxing video which looks interesting. I'm guessing this means they won't have any trouble making the fulfillment date. It also explains why the initial funding goal was so low, it seems they have it ready to go.

They also posted a short unboxing fails compilation that offered a couple views of a game in progress. The minis and terrain look amazing.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Grefven said:

I like how prepared they have come for this KS. It should boost the confidence of people backing it.

Unfortunately they weren't very prepared at the beginning with SGs which caused some problems but they have changed that now.  I think it is a really good KS but it is struggling right now.  I am hoping that people are just waiting for the "all in" pledge.

I must have the genie! 

• Like 1

Its a great deal and a very nice product. But... I find myself losing interest. The game seems interesting but I haven't been successful in garnering interest with any of my gaming group friends. So, its still a great deal just for the miniatures (which are awesome) but... There are so many other things diverting my attention right now... I am torn.

I will stay in at least til the last weak to give it a fair shake... but I am really losing steam here...

• Like 1

I'm losing a bit of steam on it myself, but that's also partially probably due to a few other things that are in the works...  And if they happen, minis for a game I may or may not play won't be anywhere near as high of a priority.  ....Doesn't stop me wanting those Wulfen figures though o_O