Kev!'s Wrath of Ashardalon - Gibbering Mouther #3

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice....I have all the whole set of the wizkids board games waiting to be painted.....::(:......which I can't get too until I slog though Zombicid, Massive Darkness, and now Green horde. lol.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      Hello all.  Today I wanted to show off my collection of cultists that I painted up a year ago.  Like others on this site, I debated what colors to paint my cultists for awhile, but I ultimately settled on a blue-black and red scheme.  I choose to highlight the black with blue just to add more color, though looking back I wish I had just gone with neutral black, or a different color entirely.  But they still work.  I also tried out my new dark elf skin triad on these fellas.  Though they aren't necessarily meant to represent Drow in my games, I figured it made them mysterious and it wouldn't really matter if they were perfect representations.  I wanted the cultists to be adaptable and reusable for any cult situation in my games.

More Photos and Thoughts Below the Spoiler:

What do you think?  What's your favorite cultist color scheme?  What nefarious purpose do they serve?
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Wow. tiny...

Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Dark watcher uses... Halitosis!

Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Kev!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 3 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)