Sign in to follow this  
Gargs

Captain Gunnbjorn by Privateer Press

My latest completion. Although Gunnbjorn is a warlock for the Hordes table top game, I'm actually going to be using him in my current Pathfinder game as a replacement for the upcoming big bad. As always any C&C are most welcome, especially tips for improvement. I also apologize for the photo quality, still trying to figure things out with the new camera phone -- and I wasn't particularly technologically inclined to begin with. :lol:  Also I know I should have done more with his assorted bags, but frankly, was starting to get a bit "done" with him. Perhaps I will go back later and add to them.

Front.thumb.jpg.e0b5e23cd87d9a9d1a093fe27c6be0de.jpg

GunnbjornFront.thumb.jpg.78e4038a02d31f0f2af216adf67c5ab2.jpg

Left.thumb.jpg.b3e596a7bbb68f1c7ca411912166c58d.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Back.jpg

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Nice!

Or well, not that he's a nice guy, he is just nicely painted!

Lol, nice is in the eye of the beholder . . . errr . . .  eye beast right? I mean, its not his fault the nasty adventurers are planning on invading his home at some point is it? And thanks for the compliment!

Edited by Gargs
  • Haha 3

Hey, everybody loves an ogre/troll* with a rocket launcher, right? Good work on him!

*=I know he's a troll in Warmahorde terms.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Hey, everybody loves an ogre/troll* with a rocket launcher, right? Good work on him!

*=I know he's a troll in Warmahorde terms.

Thanks! And yeah, the nice thing about the trollbloods in Warmahordes is that they are pretty versatile when used in other settings since they don't exactly scream "troll" in the common fantasy setting sense.

• Like 2