• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Grumpy Gnome said:

And there was much rejoicing!

https://www.reapermini.com/search/25012

Edit: Is this available to ship to the EU from the UK or do I need to order it from the US webpage?

Note that this is NOT The Landlubber’s Guide to Brinewind. What you linked is The Landlubber’s Guide to the Savage Coast, which was the 2021 Convension book from three months ago. It probably touches on Brinewind a bit, but it is about the whole region. It is not the book you previously were expressing interest in. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Note that this is NOT The Landlubber’s Guide to Brinewind. What you linked is The Landlubber’s Guide to the Savage Coast, which was the 2021 Convension book from three months ago. It probably touches on Brinewind a bit, but it is about the whole region. It is not the book you previously were expressing interest in. 

Doh! I was clearly confused. Sorry!

On 12/1/2021 at 12:41 PM, ksbsnowowl said:

It is still an interesting book, it would be nice to learn more about the Savage Coast.

Does this only ship from the US?

I can not find it on the EU site.