Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

New Releases April 30, 2018

The following new release items have a hard release date of Monday, April 30, 2018.

Dark Heaven Metal Fantasy Miniatures

03871___ Tosca, Dreadmere Hag by Bob Ridolfi $6.99
03872___ Fruella, Dreadmere Mercenary by Bob Ridolfi $6.99
03873___ Serena, Dreadmere Rogue by Bob Ridolfi $6.99

03874___ Thunderfoot Defender (Triceratops) by Chris Lewis $16.49
03875___ Bloodcrest Smasher (Parasaur) by Chris Lewis $9.79
03876___ Armorback Barbarian (Ankylosaurus) by Chris Lewis $9.79
03877___ Blacktooth Savage (Tyrannosaurus) by Chris Lewis $13.49
03878___ Skywing Stormcaller (Pteranodon) by Chris Lewis $9.29

Reaper Dungeon Dwellers
07004___ Dungeon Dwellers: Stitch Thimbletoe, Halfling Thief by Bobby Jackson $9.49

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      Statuesque Miniatures

Ok. We're all set. The Kickstarter launches on Tuesday! It's not a massively long campaign, so tell everyone! Your friends, your family, even your enemies - maybe they just need tiny metal toys in their lives and will forever more be much better people!

You'll be able to grab the full set of miniatures or choose from smaller sets in any combination. There will also be a very limited number of hand-finished (by me) sets just like the miniatures in the photos. The perfect labour-free gift for yourself or someone you love. Awwww.
    • By Hyperion
      So I used to paint a ton, but that was maybe 10 years ago. I just started getting back into the hobby and I've run into an issue. 
      Reaper used to make metal bases that were recessed. I know they sold them in square, maybe 1" or so. I'm pretty confident that they also sold them in round, but I'm not 100% on that.

Now I've been working on a mini project and the base that comes with the figure is abysmal. I was really hoping I could just clip the fig off the existing base and with the help of a little green stuff put it on a new metal base. I really prefer the feel and weight that a metal base would add to the figure.

It appears now that Reaper isn't selling those bases anymore. Does anyone know where I could either find some old inventory and pick up a handful of them, or does anyone know of another source that makes a similar product?
    • By Kangaroorex
      I Don't have much to go on with this dragon.  its another one that has been sitting half finished on my shelf forever.  the bottom has some script on the bottom that looks like FWS and an 8.  other than that I don't have any clue where it comes from. 

but I finally dusted the mini off, freshened up the red (It was becoming a pink dragon) and decided to display it here.  hope everyone enjoys!

• By Kangaroorex
      What else to finish off the month of January but another dragon from my shelf of shame?  This is Ollie.  Ollie is from Impact miniatures and is supposed to be a mascot for one of the bloodbowl teams.  Tom Acquired the license to produce him and I got a copy.  I used him to test a number of different red effects and styles while working on another, bigger dragon.  The skills may not have panned out like I wanted but Ollie still came out pretty well and deserved to be finished and shown off.  Pictures are still with a phone camera but at least I got to my light box!  So without further ado:

• By jonaas33
      I bought this fig a long time ago, with a ton of ideas and options for what to do with him.  Although I'm definitely on Team Cap, I decided to go with an Iron Man look.  I was really happy with how he turned out, especially the sword and faceplate.  I'm considering going back and adding a little bit more gold in a few spots, especially in the back area, but for now I'm satisfied.  Critiques and advice are always welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• Who's Online   34 Members, 2 Anonymous, 169 Guests (See full list)