Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

New Releases May 7, 2018

The following new release items have a hard release date of Monday, May 7, 2018. 

Bones Fantasy Plastic Miniatures
77577___ Manticore by Julie Guthrie $5.99
77584___ Large Air Elemental by Julie Guthrie $4.99
77619___ Hangman’s Gibbet    by Andrew Pieper $5.99
77622___ Avatar of Wisdom (Giraffe)by Jason Wiebe $3.49
77627___ Shipwreck Revenant by Jason Wiebe $24.99
77635___ Graveyard Archway by Bob Ridolfi $2.79
77636___ Death Shroud    by Julie Guthrie $2.79
77638___ Graveyard Column (x2) by Kevin Williams $7.99
77639___ Graveyard Shrine by Kevin Williams $2.79
80079___ Blackstar Corsair Delta by Chris Lewis $3.29
80080___ Blackstar Corsair Echo by Chris Lewis $3.29

• Like 12

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      Another Mini completed between the strokes of life.  (can anyone get the reference, Wish i had the ability) 

I picked this up a few months ago with the white and red varieties but I wanted to have a dragon i could finish and not worry about whether it came out really well or not.  This one came out surprisingly well considering the amount of time I had to work on this.  I had fun and it really came out looking well.

Still trying to get the magic water right on my dioramas.  this one doesn't look bad but it leaked out on me and made a bit of a mess.  Live and learn!

Hope everyone enjoys this!

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dreamforge-games/dreamforge-games-grav-stug-tank-model-with-stl-fil

This is a relaunch of the project that failed to fund a few days ago, they're trying reducing the cost and relying on people picking up more kits overall to make the numbers work (1600 rather than 1200 kits). I hope it works

(3D print to show size)

• By odinsgrandson
      Here are some farmers that I got to paint up for Guild Ball.
      I haven’t played the game myself, but the minis had a lot of expression.
      This is one of the earlier sets from Steamforged’s move to plastic.

• By dks
      I am playing in the Pathfinder "Ruins of Azlant" Adventure Path campaign.  A few of the PCs have some healing magic, but we didn't have an actual cleric until a PC recently took the Leadership feat, and an NPC cleric joined the party as his cohort.   (Click here for the Show-Off thread about the figure that I use for my character.)
      The new cohort-cleric, Father Kurvis, is middle-aged and acts like a curmudgeon but has a kind heart.  He worships Abadar, the god of cities, law, merchants, and wealth.  Abadar's colors are gold and black, and his holy symbol is a golden key.
      Our GM has an extensive collection of prepainted plastic figures (D&D and Pathfinder), and this Village Priest seemed appropriate.  It is from a 2005 D&D miniatures release.   I offered to repaint it to be specifically Kurvis.
      Two hours of slinging paint got me to "finished" ... and after I took the first set of photos, I saw how bugged and asymmetrical his eyes were, so I just spent a few more minutes touching them up.

Before and after:

Enjoy,
      Derek

• By Rob Dean
      A few 1/72 scale fantasy things to while away a rainy day. A few of the knights were from a recent business trip, but I finished three more to round out a commander stand yesterday.

• Who's Online   34 Members, 1 Anonymous, 91 Guests (See full list)